The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

TOMCRUISE.jpg

What's interesting is the Tom Curise connection to Nolan Batman.

TomKat is a factor in Holmes being dropped after Begins which results in Gylenhaal and then his movie debuts the prologue for Rises.

tom_cruise35.jpg
=
tumblr_lg5evyvOVG1qgyygvo1_400.jpg

Tom Cruise always got Batman's sloppy seconds. There's more,

tumblr_lk4znwm3Ca1qc55zpo1_400.jpg

Hey, wait a second.

top-gun-val-kilmer-tom-cruise.jpg

EVERYTHING CONNECTS! :horror

What's interesting is the Tom Curise connection to Nolan Batman.

TomKat is a factor in Holmes being dropped after Begins which results in Gylenhaal and then his movie debuts the prologue for Rises.

tom_cruise35.jpg
=
tumblr_lg5evyvOVG1qgyygvo1_400.jpg

It's Nolans way of saying thanks to Cruise for keeping Katie out of TDK. :lol

But all Imax theaters are getting it on the 16th, which was my point, either way - lucky you :lol

I have to wait till Jan... arghhhh

Lucky you, I have to wait til July, or youtube. I'm coming to England on the 20th of July, but will strictly tell my wife that I will delay my trip if I don't get to see TDKR whilst on holiday. I may get a mad response from her, but my reasons are justified, what do you say?

Lucky you, I have to wait til July, or youtube. I'm coming to England on the 20th of July, but will strictly tell my wife that I will delay my trip if I don't get to see TDKR whilst on holiday. I may get a mad response from her, but my reasons are justified, what do you say?

Rethink your priorities? :dunno :lol

Last edited:
Taking a little break from the boards, but I just popped in to observe that The Cult of Bat-Nolan is as insane as ever. :lol

Taking a little break from the boards, but I just popped in to observe that The Cult of Bat-Nolan is as insane as ever. :lol

:yess: Thulsa-Nolan is alive and well :yess:

void is the dude that his robe stolen by Conan :lol

I'm the dude with the big hammer, sorry void :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back