The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Well whatever differences neo is referring to are clearly technical but if there are there at least that shows precedent that the prologue can be tweaked a bit in the final version.

Anyway from this article:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dark-knight-rises-preview-christopher-nolan-271610

When Heat Vision asked Nolan at the post-preview reception about the perceived problem, the director admitted that because of Hardy's accent and because viewers can't see his lips, there may be problems in hearing the dialogue (though he did say additional sound work would clear some of it up). And he admitted that sometimes in his movies a viewer may not grasp all the lines.

So I'm not worried about the voice at the moment, dying to see the prologue and (hopefully) a trailer today

Saw that, but I just saw this one though,

Movieweb: "Are we going to be able to understand anything Bane says?"

Nolan: "Probably not. He has the mask on, the apparatus, and he has the accent. It's a tough one. He's incredibly hard to understand. Of course, the whole movie doesn't take place on a plane...This insures that you'll go back and see the movie a couple of times in the theater."

WTF :lol

If Bane's voice sucks, oh well. Batman's was awful in TDK but I still enjoyed the hell out of the movie. I'm sure the plane sequence will be great, along with the scenes afterwards. Sucks about the voice, but, there's nothing anyone can do. Just have to deal with it I guess.

I'm not concerned about how Bane sounds, I just don't want to spend a lot of time going "what'd he say", Bale may overdue the Bat voice a times but I can always tell what he's saying.

What accent are they going with for Bane?

Oh, with all the talk about the accent adding to the difficulty in understanding him I thought it might be something a little more exotic.

What's more exotic than "Ello gov, ello gov'na"?

Nothing.

How is making Bane small and EMO the same thing? :dunno

I was just referring to the voice.

But now that you brought up size, you know what that means right, Devil is right around the corner. :lol

I can't wait to buy the new Bane mini cereal from Kellogs, so much nutrition packed into a compact villain. :yess:

I was just referring to the voice.

But now that you brought up size, you know what that means right, Devil is right around the corner. :lol

I can't wait to buy the new Bane mini cereal from Kellogs, so much nutrition packed into a compact villain. :yess:

He'll probably get a line of jewelry/accessories at Claire's Boutique, too. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Bane is reminding me more and more of The Humungus from the Road Warrior. I could only understand half of what he said too.

He also showed more skin! :yess:

He also showed more skin! :yess:

prince_says_hai.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back