The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

You mean this guy?

Guy-Fails-Miserably-at-Hammer-Game_thumb.gif

Dooooooooom :lol

how did it hit him in the face when the hammer was like 2 feet from hitting the target? :dunno

I really don't think the new M:I will be good, at all...
I don't know, I mean, this is just me but, every other M:I has been kinda awful

There was a special screening of the prologue today so keep your eyes peeled for info.

Yep, one for directors and a second press screening.

I don't see why people are losing their ____ over tweets and crap. We're just a week away from seeing actual footage, why follow descriptions and reactions?

Oh and supposedly that count down is for the new trailer. It would be great if we get it tomorrow but I doubt it. Probably next week.

Report on the screening, per Beaks at AICN. Contains vague info. He states that they were told not to get too specific. But some interesting observations -

Spoiler Spoiler:

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/52224

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nope there was differences between the bank robbery in the prologue and the final movie :)

Nope there was differences between the bank robbery in the prologue and the final movie :)

I don't recall any differences except for the seconds worth of footage at the end of it that teased the rest of the film.

Opening flame TDK logo was the same, dialogue, same, the Bank Heist WSS score was the same.

The Bank Heist was the first thing they shot, so it had to be one of the first things they finished. I would assume the same could be said with the Bane here. Let's remember, this seems to be the same voice that was at Heinz field that everyone has a problem with . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back