The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

looks like Selina has got some sass to her... can't wait to see it in hq! She looked great from the blurry stuff. :lol

I think everything looks great except
Spoiler Spoiler:
I hated the idea when I first heard it, and hated seeing it in this trailer. The whole concept feels completely shoehorned in and out of place for these films.

The adrenaline rush of seeing this shaky cam copy of the trailer has overloaded me. I've watched it five times now. Going back in again...

I think everything looks great except
Spoiler Spoiler:
I hated the idea when I first heard it, and hated seeing it in this trailer. The whole concept feels completely shoehorned in and out of place for these films.

Agreed, it looked like a pathetic Michael Bay scene just to show off some cool explosions and CGI...but I will hold any further judgment until I see the movie :lol

I like how are enjoyment of the film now hinges on whether or not Bane sounds like James Bond or Inigo Montoya.

Indeed. Who cares what accent he has. If he's believable and scary how does it matter in any way?

Have avoided many spoilers. Just saw a few set photos of some sort of commotion in Pittsburgh to get a look at Catwoman's design. So this trailer just blows me away.

But... While well lit (unlike the prologue), I couldn't understand a single thing! :slap

Anyone wanna translate for me? Bane was easier to understand in the prologue and I can understand the difficulty in that.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol:lol:lol

Also, that Batman Returns scene is so iconic. As much as I think it's really cool that they homaged it, it's probably not the best thing to do for TDKR? Could they not have come up with a new sequence? We don't want remake scenes 2 movies into a new trilogy.

Anyone? I wanna hear what Selina says and what Bane says. And the guy saying something about Gordon... Basically anything not spoken by Alfred. I could hear him loud and clear. Haha! Might have to see SH2 if they don't put this up tomorrow and wait until Monday again. Such a dumb marketing move when so many people are content with the bootlegs. I actually WANT to see that so no biggie rushing out to see it opening weekend.

Oh... And the soundtrack is so amazing and powerful. Love it.

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol:lol:lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

This fan poster is pretty badass:

TDKR_MINIMAL1.jpg

Love Bane's chant theme. With the 5/4 time signature it reminds me of the theme for the Uruk Hai in LOTR. :balrog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back