The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

mmmmmm, not a mind blowing trailer...
I was hopping more.. but the prologue and this doesn't look to much epic. HOPE that is for the low quality and when I see it in hd or IMAX change my mind.

Does Bane say:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol:lol:lol

Actually, that's exactly the impression I have. :dunno

Also, that Batman Returns scene is so iconic. As much as I think it's really cool that they homaged it, it's probably not the best thing to do for TDKR? Could they not have come up with a new sequence? We don't want remake scenes 2 movies into a new trilogy.

What was the Batman Returns reference? I seem to have missed it.

I would also like to say that the trailer saying "The epic conclusion to the Dark Knight Legend" should shed further light on the "every journey has an end" just being the tag line for this being Nolan's last entry.

Cat-Pimp.jpg

Wow, two skanky pussies in that pic. :gah:

My junk grew an extra 4" just from watching that bootleg trailer :yess:

Dat Dasterdly Nolan swertaintly delivers doesn't he. :clap

Mother of darwin. That's one thing to come home from work and see. I'm so excited I can't even comprehend what I'm going to type about how excited I am.

HOLY SHEEEEEET! :eek:::google:blissy:dance:yess::panic: :panic:
...It was pretty cool.

:cool:

If TDKR is as huge a BO hit as TDK was, then maybe TDK's success had nothing to do with Ledger dying afterall.

:chase

Ledger wasn't anywhere close to being a big enough star for his death to have a box office impact on TDK. It made money because it was a good movie.

I watched the bootleg prologue but I resisted the trailer.. gonna check it out tomorrow

Can't stop watching that trailer even with it being bootleg :lol So excited to see this film!!! Why so long a wait? Gaaaaaah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back