The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I expect them very soon! As a matter of fact, Hot Toys will probably be releasing something very soon!

That's what I've been wondering, if HT is planning on releasing their first wave close to the release date of the film.

As for all the Negativity on Bane and his voice, I can understand him quite well and love the accent Hardy and Nolan have came up for him. Plus, we all know everyone will have a 1/6 Bane sitting on their shelf this time next year (even the guys who say Bane isn't gonna be good). :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: HT can just borrow the Hobbit body they helped design. :wink1:

That's what I've been wondering, if HT is planning on releasing their first wave close to the release date of the film.

I think it will be the same release style as the TDK. There will probably be an MMS Batman, MMS Bane and then most likely the DX Batman and then DX Bane. Hard to say if I'll wait for the DX's though, I want my Batman satisfaction now :lol

Not gonna lie, I wasn't that impressed. It was a very cool scene, but nothing spectacular like many online reviewers have been saying.

I think it will be the same release style as the TDK. There will probably be an MMS Batman, MMS Bane and then most likely the DX Batman and then DX Bane. Hard to say if I'll wait for the DX's though, I want my Batman satisfaction now :lol

:lol Me too!

Is that what it was like for TDK's HT line? Did they release the first joker when the movie came out? (I didn't get into collecting that much until after TDK was in theaters.)

Saw Sherlock Holmes tonight...there was NO the Dark Knight Rises trailer.....movie was nice though.....

In the same boat. Just cant get over Banes look in this one. Actor himself is a good choice.....

I personally don't even the scene or the purpose or what was going on or who was who. Granted, I don't follow the comic story of this or Bane, but most average movie goers won't know what the hell is going on either I assume when they see this as well.

If someone can break down this scene and what it's all about that would be helpful.

Here is a decent quality version of the prologue if anyone is still looking:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPRSm8B31I[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKJzMBSRtKU[/ame]

Still don't have a clue what's going on in that scene. I hope the sound levels are better in this one. Constantly changing the volume on TDK cos the music is louder than the speech.

OKAY

In ALL HONESTY

Who here Has tried to Copy Bane's Voice???????

(I know I have been trying all morning LOL :hi5:)

WB totally screwed over Utah. Not a single theater got TDKR trailer with Sherlock. I'm super pissed. Yeah, I wanted to see Sherlock anyway, but having the trailer attached to it made it the movie choice this weekend instead of something else. WB has really pissed me off between pulling this and not showing the prologue with ALL Imax MI4s. :tap

Should not really be making fun of anybody but man is this funny,

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZi83qEJ4C0[/ame]

Oh man, I'm dying. Hahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back