The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I actually really like the idea of it being an actual chant but depends how it's used - but the trailer pretty much confirms its more than a musical cue

It confirms nothing. Zimmer stated it's just a part of the score and a very small part.

Bane's voice seems easier to understand in the trailer. It wasn't to hard for me to understand him in the prologue, but I missed a couple of lines, might be due to all the background noise.

Can't wait! I see Mommy Nam callin me now....:nana::lol

You're a VERY brave boy...

Bodybuilding-Woman-1412726.jpg

MI4 directors and producers must feel crap knowing people are just going to go see the movie for the prologue. if i was them i would not let that happend.

bad move.

I actually wanna go just for the prologue.

Yeah but only the super nerds and idiots who like to waste money and cream their pants for 6 minutes then go back home are doing that.
People who are there to SEE an actual movie, are going to stay and enjoy both lol
And as it turns out, MI4 is actually a damn good action popcorn flick and well over 90% on RT right now.
I'm going this weekend matinee probably.

Yeah but only the super nerds and idiots who like to waste money and cream their pants for 6 minutes then go back home are doing that.
People who are there to SEE an actual movie, are going to stay and enjoy both lol
And as it turns out, MI4 is actually a damn good action popcorn flick and well over 90% on RT right now.
I'm going this weekend matinee probably.

I feel the same way about people who have "sith" in their usernames. :nana:

Honestly, I think we all qualify as "super nerds" given we all post in a toy forum about our toys. :huh

I feel the same way about people who have "sith" in their usernames. :nana:

Honestly, I think we all qualify as "super nerds" given we all post in a toy forum about our toys. :huh

Not necessarily dude. Some of us drawn the line at some point lol
Yes I'm a fan of star wars and chose that name, for this type of forum lol Big deal. Does it mean I am standing in line at midnight dressed as Darth Vader when Phantom Menace came out? Um, no.
Just a fan of the movies as a kid, that's all.

Secondly this is the movie forum :)
And I don't collect toys. I collect statues :) lol :nana:

Not necessarily dude. Some of us drawn the line at some point lol
Yes I'm a fan of star wars and chose that name, for this type of forum lol Big deal. Does it mean I am standing in line at midnight dressed as Darth Vader when Phantom Menace came out? Um, no.
Just a fan of the movies as a kid, that's all.

Secondly this is the movie forum :)
And I don't collect toys. I collect statues :) lol :nana:

Toy boards. And you further prove my point given you're in a toy board posting in a sub forum of a sub forum about a movie. And they're ALL toys, from dinky D&D miniatures to a $248k Lamborghini Gallardo, so... :pfft:

I don't understand people that just buy tickets to that movie just to see TDKR 6 minute trailer .

Just watch it online like i did for free

Saw the general trailer in front of Sherlock Holmes, and it did nothing for me....Not sure who the dude is wearing a bondage looking V****A mask over his head, but that aint Bane

What I took away from the trailer, 'Bane' hates the NFL

Bane's voice can't be worse than Batman's can it ?.

I can't wait for the final confrontation when they fight it out through the frustration of not being able to communicate.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I've always hated Batman's stupid voice... but Bane takes the cake on this one!!
:panic:

Toy boards. And you further prove my point given you're in a toy board posting in a sub forum of a sub forum about a movie. And they're ALL toys, from dinky D&D miniatures to a $248k Lamborghini Gallardo, so... :pfft:

OK so for some reason you seem to have been really offended because I used the term supernerd lol
Maybe I should have just said "people who have no patience and want to waste 10 bucks to see 6 min of a movie not out yet, and walk out of a perfectly decent movie before it begins".

:wink1:

OK so for some reason you seem to have been really offended because I used the term supernerd lol
Maybe I should have just said "people who have no patience and want to waste 10 bucks to see 6 min of a movie not out yet, and walk out of a perfectly decent movie before it begins".

:wink1:

I'm not offended at all. I just think your post was oxymoronic. :dunno :lol

I have just watched the trailer again!
And IMO the "When Gotham is in ashes, you'll have my permission to die." line from bane is not from the batcave scene!
We can see that bane is in a cell when he told that and he has the jacket that he has in the first teaser!
I think that he could tell that to bruce in jail after the fight or maybe at someone else!
Just my two cents!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back