The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

i still say WB will talk Nolan into staying on as a Godfather/Exectutive Producer for a "4th" Batman film that takes place in the future with an aged Christian Bale as Bruce. Batman Beyond

Get Bruce Timm and them involved also

i still say WB will talk Nolan into staying on as a Godfather/Exectutive Producer for a "4th" Batman film that takes place in the future with an aged Christian Bale as Bruce. Batman Beyond

Get Bruce Timm and them involved also

I hated Batman Beyond, I can't stand anybody else than Bruce Wayne to use the Batsuit.

I hated Batman Beyond, I can't stand anybody else than Bruce Wayne to use the Batsuit.

I LOVED the series but i def understand were your coming from, and its totally true, hes the one and only!!

But perhaps in the film he has to put the suit back on again, hes old but the suits modified and im shure he can still kick a$$!!

What sparked the idea is in TDKR its 8 years later, he has the batwing, which IMO looks awesome, hes rolling with some new tech. i could see a cool future in this mythology.

I wrote an essay no-one will read for Christmas! Yay!

If the Robins were used in the new reboot/re-whatever movies, would it be smarter to start the series with Grayson and Jason Todd (maybe drake too) already established? They could base a film around Batman feeling like a semi failure.

Gotham is still going to hell, Grayson stopped being his partner and became Nightwing due to differences, Jason Todd is already dead, and Tim Drake could be getting introduced as Robin. I just think that it would be smarter to already have Grayson established as Nightwing in order to get around to more characters like Tim Drake getting publicity.

Jason Todds death could be used as hauntings for Batman throughout the movie(s), which will make him feel uncomfortable about choosing Drake as his new partner. Grayson could be the go-to guy for Drake to learn more about Bruces bad side/jasons death.

I think it could work because the original X Men movies didn't bother showing you how they became at team, they were already established. The same could be done for Batman, except his "team" would be bent out of shape for the most part.

Jason Todd could return just like he did in the books after a couple of movies with Batman having nightmares about him dying.

Just a thought. Merry Christmas 2 U all!

batman_nightwing_and_robin_by_blumoonx06x-d3h5f8s.jpg

Last edited:

What about Damien :dunno

He probably wouldn't be used because he's quite new. There's usually only 3 to 6 superhero movies in a set, and Grayson/ Todd/Drake would need to recieve quite a bit of attention on screen before he comes along. I'd be fine with Batman getting some ass and watching him pop up on screen. :lol

If they did thiis, the potential for spin-offs with Nightwing, and Robin/Red Robin would become a possibility. In seeing how everyone loves Batman, if the characters are handled right in his films, people would want to learn more about Batmans students. I just don't see Batmans movies being successfull, and have Nightwing and Robin movies fail. If all went well, WB would wind up with its own version of a Justice League entirely centered around Batman...like this. Hell, they could have two different Batman movies going on at the same time. One could be with him working alone for the most part, and the other could be him with everyone in the pic (besides Jason Todd I guess) doing team missions. They could call it Batman, Inc, Gotham Knights, Batman: Legacy ect.

Batman-Family-2011-DCR.jpg

Last edited:

Michael Bay - Director
Nic Cage - Batman
Shia Labeouf - ____ Grayson

Bay + Cage + Labeouf = Greatest Batfilm of all time!!!!

:lecture

Where is Optimus Prime? Can't have Labeouf not screaming Optimus in a movie 50 times.

Edit:

Michael Bay - Director
Nic Cage - Batman
Optimus Prime - Batmobile

Bay + Cage + Labeouf + Prime = Greatest Batfilm of all time!!!!

Awesome.

Optimusmobile would've ripped Jokers spine out instantly reducing The Dark Knights runtime to about 3 minutes with credits.

Edit:

Michael Bay - Director
Nic Cage - Batman
Optimus Prime - Batmobile

Bay + Cage + Labeouf + Prime = Greatest Batfilm of all time!!!!

Awesome.

Optimusmobile would've ripped Jokers spine out instantly reducing The Dark Knights runtime to about 3 minutes with credits.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

picture.php

Last edited:

Actors say that sort of thing all the time though. Money Talks.

Yeah, but I don't think so for Bale. I get the idea he was sick of Batman before TDKR and only came on because of his contract and Nolan. I don't think you'd get him back unless you got Nolan back too.

Yeah, but I don't think so for Bale. I get the idea he was sick of Batman before TDKR and only came on because of his contract and Nolan. I don't think you'd get him back unless you got Nolan back too.

Why would he be sick of Batman? He's stated many times that he love playing the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back