The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Get-Out-761730-1.png

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Anybody else worried about Bruce Wayne looking around 50 y.o. at the prison scene?? It seems we are going to have a really old Batman at the end of the movie.

I think he was 35 in the dark knight. So 8 years later, he should be about 43 in rises.

Sorry to ask, but, where the 8 years later came from? everybody talk about 8 years later, but :dunno ... is that confirmed?

Thanks for the link lambo944 I do understand thing better now, it seems, after The Dark Knight, Gotham reach peace, thanks to Harvey Dent inspiration, ... still have my doubts.. when Bruce is dancing with Selina, he looks as young as he was in The Dark Knight.. so he we can for sure say he meets Selina before the 8 years jump in history?

Thanks for the link lambo944 I do understand thing better now, it seems, after The Dark Knight, Gotham reach peace, thanks to Harvey Dent inspiration, ... still have my doubts.. when Bruce is dancing with Selina, he looks as young as he was in The Dark Knight.. so he we can for sure say he meets Selina before the 8 years jump in history?

No problem man :hi5:

Nolan sure does a good job at giving us a mind fart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back