The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Two face is in TDKR, just sayin.

4965021_orig.jpg

It was a superb movie :lecture
I'd love to see Fincher tackle another big franchise again. I think Aliens3 was a nice book end to Ripley's story imo

It was a superb movie :lecture
I'd love to see Fincher tackle another big franchise again. I think Aliens3 was a nice book end to Ripley's story imo

Yeah, if you the type of person who likes to get raped when going to the movies.

That video was pretty good, but it only got me thinking how much more I want Fincher and Hamm for the Bat-reboot.

Hicks and Newt deserved to die. And I'm glad they did. :lecture.

Hicks and Newt deserved to die? Why?

They were two of my favorite characters in ALIENS. James Cameron was very upset when Fox told him that two of his characters would quickly be killed off. No...three including Bishop the android. ALIENS is one of my all-time favorite movies.

No...I don't think that ALIEN 3 was a nice bookend to Ripley's story. :monkey4

After Hicks, Newt and Bishop were killed, me and my best friend almost walked out of the theater. I wish we had. I know it was David Fincher's first directing job, and Fox really screwed up production, and more than one script re-write. But overall ALIEN 3 to me was not that good. The poorly produced "dog alien" C.G.I. was just flat out awful. I didn't care about any of the other cast except Ripley. I hated her "buzz cut". I wish the movie had not been made.

In my opinion Ripley's story should have ended with ALIENS. A more upbeat, optimistic ending with her, Newt, Hicks, and Bishop getting away alive after the alien onslaught in ALIENS.

I'm about to meet Michael Biehn who played Hicks, in New Orleans at the end of the month at the Wizard World Comic Con. The LAST thing I would even think of telling him was "Hicks and Newt deserved to die. And I'm glad they did"! :horror

CelticPredator that just about as bad as telling me "I'm glad Luke and Han got killed trying to blow up the Death Star in Star Wars"! :rolleyes2

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I consider ALIENS a true classic in my book. I guess you didn't care much for it if seeing two major characters getting killed off in the beginning of the next movie was something you were "glad" about? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back