The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

there's prolly a ton of CGI to work on too

Thankfully, he won't be saving planes, stalking Lois with X ray vision in her home, and lifting a big rock into space 99% of the movie. :yess:

Cool fan made poster.

untitled-8.png

Pretty poor considering some of the great ones out there.

Heckler: Hey, Batman! Your fly's open!
Batman: Whaht! *looks down*

Wife and I can't stop watching the TDKR full trailer, it's captivating to say the least.

I know that the TDK trailer is highly respected, I love them as well, but TDKR trailer gives me goosebumps, even w/o Joker being present, god rest his Olsen Twins Overdose let me call 911 hours later soul.

Wife and I can't stop watching the TDKR full trailer, it's captivating to say the least.

I know that the TDK trailer is highly respected, I love them as well, but TDKR trailer gives me goosebumps, even w/o Joker being present, god rest his Olsen Twins Overdose let me call 911 hours later soul.

Are you talking about the lolcatz version? I can't stop watching that either :panic:

Did you duct tape her to a chair and tape needles on her lower eye lids to prevent them from closing or something? :lol

I'm still suprised Man of Steel got kicked back to 2013. Batman and Superman in the same year would've been excellent.

alex_ross_superman_batman_posters.jpg

I am very glad that it was pushed back, not only is there something to look forward 2013 (if the world doesn't end)
but also Spiderman and batman will be all over the media, it would be a clusterf_K to add Superman to that, total Overkill

The three dogs from The Dark Knight evolved 8 years later and turn out to be Anne Hathaway Catwoman, Hardy Bane and JLG cop dude. That's the twist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back