The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Batman under Nolan is dead after this film, deal with it, it's not the end of the world, (well it might be a few months after according ot Mayans :lol) and WB will reboot it for the money.

The reboot will either be good or Batman & Robin :panic:

Only time will tell, just enjoy this as Nolan's last foray and respect the man for not selling out his principle for tons of WB cash.

_____

Just for the hell of it...

From the producer of Dr. No (1962)...

"In America, however, several bookers doubted they could sell a picture with ‘a Limey truck driver playing the lead’. It opened at an Oklahoma drive-in"

Oh how times have changed British actors are the leads in most of the big hollywood blockbusters - Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men First Class and now Cumberbatch has been cast as the main villain of Star Trek 2

I now get a chance to finally do this...

(chanting Homer Simpson style) UK!
53.gif
UK!
53.gif
UK!
53.gif

Well said !!! As for WB wanting to do an extension with BAtman Robyn..do you really think that they haven't learned from their last get go...horrendous. I guess only time will tell but...again at the end of of it all...excellent points and something left to think about.

:clap

Batman under Nolan is dead after this film, deal with it, it's not the end of the world, (well it might be a few months after according ot Mayans :lol) and WB will reboot it for the money.

Only time will tell, just enjoy this as Nolan's last foray and respect the man for not selling out his principle for tons of WB cash.

_____

"In America, however, several bookers doubted they could sell a picture with ‘a Limey truck driver playing the lead’. It opened at an Oklahoma drive-in"

Oh how times have changed British actors are the leads in most of the big hollywood blockbusters - Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, X-Men First Class and now Cumberbatch has been cast as the main villain of Star Trek 2

53.gif
UK!
53.gif
UK!
53.gif

_____

53.gif
UK!
53.gif
UK!
53.gif

With the exception of the bolded, I'd agree. :lol

When the prisoners come out holding guns in the trailer, in my head all I see are Nam, Void, Lambo, Zach and the rest of the gang walking out with their orange jumpsuits :lol

When the prisoners come out holding guns in the trailer, in my head all I see are Nam, Void, Lambo, Zach and the rest of the gang walking out with their orange jumpsuits :lol

Just grinning ear to ear :lol

i can't wait for July 20th...can't come any sooner !!

July will be my favorite month this year for this reason.

65376-batman_vs_spiderman.jpg

I'm still suprised Man of Steel got kicked back to 2013. Batman and Superman in the same year would've been excellent.

alex_ross_superman_batman_posters.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not at all surprised about MoS being pushed - WB needs a tentpole for summer 2013 + Nolan probably doesn't have much time to give any input into MoS as producer while he's working on TDKR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back