The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Different strokes for different folks but given the oppportunity I would tear through Hathaway so hard she'd think King Solomon asked me to cut her in two. Not my first choice for Catwoman by any means but I'd _________ the hell out of her.

Jennifer Aniston with a brunette wig should've been CW.

funny-celebrity-pictures-iggy-pop-jennifer-aniston.jpg

Different strokes for different folks but given the oppportunity I would tear through Hathaway so hard she'd think King Solomon asked me to cut her in two. Not my first choice for Catwoman by any means but I'd _________ the hell out of her.

While sig wise you consistently appear to have good taste in women, similar to my own, I get the feeling that you're the type that would ____ anything that moves! :lol

This includes animals (not lolz cats Jye).

Oh it doesn't have to move....I mean hey! :lol

We're officially not on talking terms anymore. Jennifer Aniston??????? I'd take 10 E.T. eyed Hathways over her. :slap

:monkey2

Nam, what say you :lecture

funny-celebrity-pictures-iggy-pop-jennifer-aniston.jpg

:gah:

While sig wise you consistently appear to have good taste in women, similar to my own, I get the feeling that you're the type that would ____ anything that moves! :lol

This includes animals (not lolz cats Jye).

:horror :panic:

Runs to hide lolz cat from the Mike (yes, my cat's name is lolz cat :yess:)

Picking a cow-eyed, pasty skinned, blubber-ridden beanpole over what has got to be THE finest cougar on the planet? Really?! :cuckoo:

-100 Testosterone points and revokes MAN card.

Nah nah nah I never said anything positive in favor of E.T. eyes. Hathway.

Oh and Anniston may be a cougar but she's a talentless turd. :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back