The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I think I know what Nam's problem is, he thinks he would make a sexier Catwoman.

Picking a cow-eyed, pasty skinned, blubber-ridden beanpole over what has got to be THE finest cougar on the planet? Really?! :cuckoo:

-100 Testosterone points and revokes MAN card.

If you gotta go in, that's the hole I chose to do it by. :lecture

Nah nah nah I never said anything positive in favor of E.T. eyes. Hathway.

Oh and Anniston may be a cougar but she's a talentless turd. :lecture

Ah hah....I never said she wasn't a talentless turd, I just said my perv stalking side wanted to see her Cat Nips up on the Imax :lol

Some would argue though that she's not a horrible actress and Nolan would bring out a good performance.

lol at ET eyes. :lol

I think I know what Nam's problem is, he thinks he would make a sexier Catwoman.

Honestly, it wouldn't be hard to top your attempt:

5731399528_a32da0bd65_z.jpg

Picking a cow-eyed, pasty skinned, blubber-ridden beanpole over what has got to be THE finest cougar on the planet? Really?! :cuckoo:

-100 Testosterone points and revokes MAN card.

Finest cougar on the planet? Beyond arguable. Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, both cougar status, both I would easily take over Aniston without question. Don't get me wrong I'd _____ Aniston too, but I wouldn't say that she is the best cougar on the planet.

C'mon, what about Carla Gugino Mike?

Finest cougar on the planet? Beyond arguable. Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, both cougar status, both I would easily take over Aniston without question. Don't get me wrong I'd _____ Aniston too, but I wouldn't say that she is the best cougar on the planet.

Halle > Aniston/Beckinsale tie > Carla Gugino > Me Crossed Dressed > Nam Crossed Dressed > void dressed like a lolz cat > ET's sister :yess:

Who did I miss :lol

Granted the deep squats might be nice, but Kate is far too skinny. You'd be grinding bones there. Halle is overrated in my book. Always has been. Besides, she looks horrid without all the make-up. :google

Halle < Aniston/Beckinsale tie < Carla Gugino < Me Crossed Dressed < Nam Crossed Dressed < void dressed like a lolz cat < ET's sister :yess:

Not surprised in the least. :huh

I always watch Jye's posts because I know he has a tendency to change and edit the hell out of them.

As soon as I saw "Me crossed dressed" was added I knew there was more lolz to be had.

C'mon, what about Carla Gugino Mike?

Ooooh, forgot about her and even though she is slowly moving past her prime I'd ____ the ____ out of Monica Belluci who is an amazing cougar amongst cougars.

Granted the deep squats might be nice, but Kate is far too skinny. You'd be grinding bones there. Halle is overrated in my book. Always has been. Besides, she looks horrid without all the make-up. :google

:lol if we are going sans Make-Up there is a ton that wouldn't make the grade.

What was this thread about again? :lol

Ooooh, forgot about her and even though she is slowly moving past her prime I'd ____ the ____ out of Monica Belluci who is an amazing cougar amongst cougars.

:lol if we are going sans Make-Up there is a ton that wouldn't make the grade.

What was this thread about again? :lol

:exactly::clap:exactly:

Nuff Said there

lol at thread comment

Pimp cat's girl.

Cat-Pimp.jpg

WIN

Will always be a WIN

I'm still trying to find that coat for my lolz cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back