The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Cut a hole in the bottom of your popcorn bucket. Come on, you never used that trick before..:lol

Make sure to wash it before going to sleep. Ants and roaches might want a piece of it..

What killed it for me was the anti-Iraq scene. I got it, we all got it, and most of us agreed Iraq was unnecessary. It didn't need to be in the film. :monkey1

I don't remember that at all...I was too focused on the heads exploding.

I'm still baffled at the amount of people throughout the internet who think JGL is going to be the new Joker.... :slap

To all those whining about Hardy's size...he could look like this instead? :slap

tom_hardy_as_bane_by_salvation_series-d37o0d1.jpg

Last bunch of pics and gifs removed, please stay on target peeps.
I know the thread may be a slower while waiting for the film to be released and I like a funny gif as much as the next person, but save that for the Sandbox and use this thread for it's actual purpose please.

Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

This is awesome

Last bunch of pics and gifs removed, please stay on target peeps.
I know the thread may be a slower while waiting for the film to be released and I like a funny gif as much as the next person, but save that for the Sandbox and use this thread for it's actual purpose please.

Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

:lecture

I liked the breathing at the end but other than that, it doesn't really fit imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back