The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah really cool, but as others said it didn't fit, I'd like this kind of tone in the inevitable reboot though.

That's more like David Fincher's Dark Knight Rises credit sequence, doesn't fit Nolan.

Agreed. Its very good but too "Se7en-ish". The intro to Se7en is one of my all-time favorites (especially with the Closer remix playing in the background), but it doesn't fit Nolan's trilogy. Also, the fan-made intro seems to portray Bane as being OCD (an aspect that fit Spacey's character in Se7en). I'm not sure Bane is supposed to be OCD,... just incredibly efficient/intelligent.

Super cool but I prefer Nolan's approach of having absolutely no credits at the beginning :lecture

Last bunch of pics and gifs removed, please stay on target peeps.
I know the thread may be a slower while waiting for the film to be released and I like a funny gif as much as the next person, but save that for the Sandbox and use this thread for it's actual purpose please.

Thanks.
Shell
x :peace

Finally - this thread was being ruined.

Yeah, I bet TDKR's opening pretty similar to TDK's. Just with Ice instead of smoke.

Interesting...the tagline to the movie (and Bane's Tagline) is "The Fire Rises", but the intro will likely be the bat symbol formed by Ice. I guess Batman is the "Ice" to Bane's fire?:lol

I never realised the new symbol was ice, i thought it was glass cracking. Like the one used in Knightfall. Ice seems quite Batman Returnsy.

Just somethings i was thinking of...

One thing that kinda bugs me about TDK change of costume from the begins suit is he goes to lucious fox cos he want to turn his head and be less vulnerable to dogs, the new costume is exactly as vulnerable to dogs and MORE VULNERABLE TO KNIVES (seperation of plates), so the minute he found out that Joker has a fetish for knives he should've gone straight back to the begins costume, why take a more knife-vulnerable suit to fight a guy with knives? :dunno.

He also wanted to be faster and more agile, must've took precedence.

I never realised the new symbol was ice, i thought it was glass cracking. Like the one used in Knightfall. Ice seems quite Batman Returnsy.

Well it does snow in the new movie, and may be tied to Bane's weapon.

That was great, and I would say would be a very cool addition to the DVD/Blu-Ray release, but for consistency sake, I don't want to see it used for the movie.

It's been the same for 2 movies, don't change now, mild music with the Bat logo coming towards the camera. I also love that Nolan's Bat films dive right in, no waiting for a credit scene to finish, especially when many don't really add much to the film.

We already know how TDKR opens, with the cracking Ice, it's the prologue

So not sure what the debate conjecture is about :dunno

Yeah this is just something a fan made. TDKR opens in a similar way as the previous two.

We already know how TDKR opens, with the cracking Ice, it's the prologue

So not sure what the debate conjecture is about :dunno

Because being the last movie, and maybe feeling pressure to wow fans as much as TDK and not sure the movie alone will do it, woudln't put it past WB to consier and maybe entertain and push for the inclusion of this thing. The world is so different now, viral videos can make major celebrities out of no ones. The Star Wars kid got to be an extra just because he got picked on for someone posting his video online.

It should stay like the prologue but you never know.

There's no chance of that happening. :cuckoo:

Don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back