The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Seen this posted on NolanFans:

tdkrlunchbox.jpg

That cg 3D model looks way better than the crappy drawings they had for TDK merchandise.

All this discussion has got me think further into the film now without really having a clue. Here's my thoughts. My them mentioning thta what if piece is achieve, gotham has been saved, what happens next.
You have to take it as a point of view of what would make piece occur from the beginning and not the after, as someone mentioned, it is not in humans to live in peace. So Batman takes out the mob and crime do-ers and possibly sort out the corrupt coppers. What effect does that do. With no to little crime does that make the police force having to down size because there ain't a job for them. As we no there is a wealth divide in the new film. Also, though good people, people may bend rules to get there way. If a high up business man in gotham needed to do something to favour the good but ain't willing to get his hands dirty need to turn and hire people in need of money.
Another way of saying it is my dad works for a bodyshop company repairing cars. Though you wish no harm to people, his boss don't make money unless people get involved in car accidents. Horrible way to think of it but its true. I know accidents and crime are two different things, but maybe piece and organizations don't go hand in hand and cause a rift in gotham. All maybe should shut my mouth and watch the movie because I really am way of the mark

hows that awful? i think its cool.. dynamic... cooler than most static movie poses for advertisements.

The one from yesterday was less terrible.

Maybe it's Bale's mouth. RACHEL!!!

That's not Bales mouth, that's why it's horrible. It's a stand in model. Looks like he's laughing not like he's angry.:lol

new trailer with super bowl ?

I wouldn't expect a TV spot, maybe one for The Avengers, but usually big, dumb loud movies get TV spots; Transformers, GI Joe.

I would expect new trailers for:

GI Joe 2
Chronicle
The Avengers
Spidey (maybe)

Would be cool to see a TDKR spot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back