The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of you made this? I'm disgusted.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzmHKswgMYI&feature=related[/ame]

The way Bane says Mr. Wayne reminds me of how Bond villians would say Mr. Bond.

I haven't watched it, but I know exaclty what tone you're referring too. How Bonds enemies always seem so cordial, like if someone overheard it, you'd think they are friends, but Bond and the audience knew it meant, I'll kill you at earliest convenience. :lol

I haven't watched it, but I know exaclty what tone you're referring too. How Bonds enemies always seem so cordial, like if someone overheard it, you'd think they are friends, but Bond and the audience knew it meant, I'll kill you at earliest convenience. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Like Ernst Stavro DiFabio Blofeld will do to me.

Re: dark knight rises nokia trailer... move if needed

Agreed, good trailer but where's the lead villain? :lol

Comedian_circa_1977_Pic_by_winterce.jpg

People are already talking that she'll be nominated and would likely win for her role in Les Miserables as best supporting actress.

It's no different (and way less extreme) than actors like Christian Bale gaining/losing weight for roles.

She's referring to what she did in prep for her role as Fantine in Les Miserables.

She said she stressed out for months worrying about getting into the Cat suit and all she did for that. They're both related.

And I know it's the same, but when you're already a bone and you feel you need to go even skinnier, threatening your health, that's pretty sad, especially for a role. Doesn't matter if it's a man or a woman, though I think there's more pressure on a woman. Halle Berry lost weight to get into her Cat suit as well. I think Cat Woman would look better Black Widow size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back