The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JGL's character should have been named Officer Robin to really screw with peoples heads. :lol

Yeah, I know. I'm being a ____. :lol

I never understood the mentality (that originated on SHH) of screen capping images from new footage. So fans can pick them apart and analyze all the details to see what's going on? But then they complain about knowing too much and about spoilers. Don't even get me started on tumblr and gifs. Gifs should only be used for the power of lolz, specifically lolzcats. :lol

I don't know, it's just always annoying to see a thread get blasted with screen caps. I just use the pause button after I'm done watching it to see things that may have gone too quickly.

JGL's character should have been named Officer Robin to really screw with peoples heads. :lol

:lol Officer "Grayson"

Yeah, I know. I'm being a ____. :lol

Yeah, I figured. :lol
I never understood the mentality (that originated on SHH) of screen capping images from new footage. So fans can pick them apart and analyze all the details to see what's going on? But then they complain about knowing too much and about spoilers.

Thankfully, I have (and never will be) on SHH. I like them (screencaps not SHH), just so you don't have to pause the video perfectly. Plus, I usually only look at them once or twice I'm not playing where's Waldo with them. :lol

Don't even get me started on tumblr and gifs. Gifs should only be used for the power of lolz, specifically lolzcats. :lol
I mostly agree with this statement. :lol But some gifs that come out of trailers etc can be really cool. :cool:

I don't know, it's just always annoying to see a thread get blasted with screen caps. I just use the pause button after I'm done watching it to see things that may have gone too quickly.

Well, next time I do I'll try to make sure you're not online. :lol

:peace

New poster? This thread move so fast it's difficult to keep track

The-Bat-poster-550x375.jpg

Also:
The-Harvey-Dent-Act.jpg

Also this:

Batman-Mystery-Fig-550x412.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

dark knight rises nokia trailer... move if needed

Just saw this and everyone wanting to see the film next month... watch it its worth the 2 minutes or so

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQqjK47c04&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQqjK47c04&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Mods move this to where ever need be

So Bane was Ras all along.

Thanks for the spoiler tags.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also Selina Kyle jumping out of the Wayne Manor window.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn you, I read your spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back