The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1499zbc.gif

Meh Her ass is alright. I loved the face batman makes when he tells her to throttle and she already knows how to drive it.

Anne appears to be an a acquired taste. Personally I think she is gorgeous and a great actress not afraid to take on any role. I'm sure Chris Nolan knows what he is doing by casting her. I'll be heading to seeing this in iSense at the Odeon.

Anne appears to be an a acquired taste. Personally I think she is gorgeous and a great actress not afraid to take on any role. I'm sure Chris Nolan knows what he is doing by casting her. I'll be heading to seeing this in iSense at the Odeon.

:exactly::goodpost:

i agree she's a great actress she will do fine in the role .

:goodpost:

I agree. I prefer her over the other chicks in this summers comic book movies.

Concur with this as welll. Anne Hathaway FTW. Will be, without a doubt, the hottest performance of the summer, if not 2012.

:hi5:

So Nam, what's your box office prediction now :lol

https://nukethefridge.com/2012/06/2...-closes-in-on-the-avengers-box-office-record/

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ closes in on ‘The Avengers’ box office record

“Batman: The Dark Knight Rises” will open in theaters on July 20th. With advanced ticket sales being tracked, the third film in director Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy is currently at $150 million. This could break the box office record held by Marvel’s “The Avengers,” and there are still three weeks left to promote the Batman film.

In 2008, “The Dark Knight” earned $158.4 million during its opening weekend, a record which stood until it was broken last summer by “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.” During its opening weekend, “The Avengers” eclipsed “Harry Potter’s” record when it earned $207.4 million.

Of course, should “The Dark Knight Rises” top “The Avengers,” it would be quite impressive because of what the film has working against its success. Unlike “The Avengers,” the Batman finale will not be available in 3D, which adds an additional charge to movie tickets. Nolan’s film is also rumored to run for two hours and 45 minutes, more than 20 minutes longer than “The Avengers”; the longer a film, the less show times it can squeeze into a given day.

“The Dark Knight Rises” will be released on July 20th, 2012. The film will star Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Josh Stewart, Nestor Carbonell, Alon Abutbul, Liam Neeson, Matthew Modine, Tom Conti, Joey King, Christopher Judge, Brett Cullen, Chris Ellis, Rob Brown, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Christopher Nolan, Charles Roven, and Emma Thomas are producing. Christopher and Jonathan Nolan wrote the screenplay, from a story by Christopher Nolan and David S. Goyer. Christopher Nolan directs.

Will Batman be the movie of the summer?

Source: huffingtonpost

I think it will miss the opening weekend record, but not by a lot.

Definitely think it will gross more than TDK now though, total somewhere in the $1.2-1.3bn range i'm gonna say.

Too bad the movie isn't being shown in 3D, that would help a lot.

Why don't they do it by number of tickets sold opposed to sales?

Too bad the movie isn't being shown in 3D, that would help a lot.

Why don't they do it by number of tickets sold opposed to sales?

Because execs just like to look at $$$ numbers :dunno

It may well surpass Avengers on number of tickets sold and lose out on the record, but that doesn't really matter to me either way. I would just like it to be the top quality film that lives up to the first 2.

The only reason I sort of care about the numbers is that it will give WB more ammunition to throw towards their other characters, and will also give Nolan more $$ and freedom to pursue projects he wants to.

A book just for Alex:

So Nam, what's your box office prediction now :lol

https://nukethefridge.com/2012/06/2...-closes-in-on-the-avengers-box-office-record/

I think it will miss the opening weekend record, but not by a lot.

Definitely think it will gross more than TDK now though, total somewhere in the $1.2-1.3bn range i'm gonna say.

[ame]https://youtu.be/wtgklHQ52WE[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back