The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly the real ending has been leaked early from reports on Superherohype. I didn't read them, friend warned me about it. Not sure how anyone would know if it was real or not, but the start of July seems like a good time to stop following the movie.

If you look over there for new info and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest avoiding their message boards.

Next weekend (July 6-8) is the big press junket in L.A., which will include multiple screenings. Just FYI... mega spoilers and details will for sure leak out EVERYWHERE after that.

I've never been told the ending.... but I know what it's going to be.

So do you all, I'm sure. It has to end that way. It's the over-arching theme of the trilogy. It's Ra's 'Inception' seed he planted years ago.

I don't know how we can avoid being spoiled,
from facebook to movie reviews to youtube, I bet people are going to spoil this like crazy,

Some of the TV spots, especially the ones with Catwoman, make it look more fun than TDK and the Joker was.

This is true.

I'm sure it'll have some light moments, it'll have to, but I just get a feeling like that majority of the film will have Gotham and a lot of key characters in hell and only maybe the last 1/3 or so will bring light to it.

I'm just thinking overall in comparison to a film like Avengers, which is packed with laughs and fun from start to finish, which is more appealing to folks I think than a more serious film like TDKR will be, and now there's no Ledger buzz to help it, the intial weekend sales are riding the success of TDK and the excitement to see Nolan's trilogy completed, but I wonder how strong it'll do once everyone's seen it, will people flock to it still as they did with TDK, or will word about the story and lack of any buzz directly tied to the film or cast keep people from seeing it in the numbers they did TDK. I don't think it'll be a bomb, I just don't think, right now, there's enough to suggest it'll beat TDK's numbers.

It's not his issues, it's his looks. The two of you could be long lost borthers.

the-everything-kids-spelling-book.jpg

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Everything-Kids-Spelling-Book-S-U-C-C-E-S-S/dp/1598697544[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back