The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't overstepping any personal boundaries, may I ask what you do? It seems like a pretty kick-ass job to be able to attend early screenings of films, and, from what I've gathered from previous posts, get promotional kits and the like. I'd assume your affiliated with Legendary Pictures?

Yeah, my side job is freelance PR (writing press kits, synopsis', culling quotes and interviews, etc.) Did it for Lucasfilm for a few years, now with Legendary and Cruel and Unusual Films (the Snyders' production co.)

Meet with Zack Snyder >>>> TDKR.

Zack is going to be at the same TDKR screening. :lol

You gonna be at SDCC?

when they started talking about the city fight I couldn't stop laughing thinking of this :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

xysaY.gif

Yeah, my side job is freelance PR (writing press kits, synopsis', culling quotes and interviews, etc.) Did it for Lucasfilm for a few years, now with Legendary and Cruel and Unusual Films (the Snyders' production co.)

You gonna be at SDCC?

No...:(

Send him to me.

So much entertainment coming out of the police extras, the blown away hat guy, this dude, and they probably have no idea how much laughters is being had at their expense.

You gonna be at SDCC?

That sounds awesome! The job certainly has its perks!

FYI...

The Dark Knight Rises TV Appearance Lineup

Tuesday, July 10_

JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE, ABC: Gary Oldman

Wednesday, July 11

THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO, NBC: Morgan Freeman

Thursday, July 12

LIVE WITH KELLY: Anne Hathaway

LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN, CBS: Anne Hathaway

Friday, July 13

LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON, NBC: Anne Hathaway

LATE LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG FERGUSON, CBS: Morgan Freeman