The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6tw9vZHhp1qexqmio2_500.gif

This was posted on SHH (by some shameless drooling teen fangirl, no doubt).

Nonetheless, unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the armor on Batman's back is completely different than it was in TDK. Thicker, bulkier, reinforced. Maybe spine protection? Looks like there's another piece that goes over the belt, and covers the tailbone. Maybe it works with the new reinforced neckpiece he seems to have.

I'll cross post in the HT thread ... wonder if the HT figure takes this into account.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

This was posted on SHH (by some shameless drooling teen fangirl, no doubt).

Nonetheless, unless I'm mistaken, it looks like the armor on Batman's back is completely different than it was in TDK. Thicker, bulkier, reinforced. Maybe spine protection? Looks like there's another piece that goes over the belt, and covers the tailbone. Maybe it works with the new reinforced neckpiece he seems to have.

I'll cross post in the HT thread ... wonder if the HT figure takes this into account.

SnakeDoc

Void? :huh

And yeah, I'm betting it has something to do with Bane breaking Batman's back. It looks like a brace.

I don't know, not convinced by just that gif, but I really don't want to know either until July 20th :lol

Looks different to me. I certainly don't remember the tailbone piece that goes over the back of the belt (you can see it right at the end of the .gif, after the cape moves).

I can't find a good picture of the back of the Dark Knight suit.

SnakeDoc

looks like the armor on Batman's back is completely different than it was in TDK. Thicker, bulkier, reinforced. Maybe spine protection? Looks like there's another piece that goes over the belt, and covers the tailbone. Maybe it works with the new reinforced neckpiece he seems to have.

Hate to spoil the speculation but..

16706981.jpg

Same as in TDK. :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back