The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water slide decal.
Its been done before but finding someone who's good at it and has means is the trick. HT made some to put on the muscle body of the Green Berets they did way back when.

Thanks for the HT two face pants idea.
They look better than what I'm currently using.

Just finish my Die Hard: With a Vengeance -John McClane hope you guys like it....Thanks again to Black Bird for Painting my head.
100_4705.jpg

100_4708.jpg

100_4707.jpg

100_4709.jpg

100_4706.jpg

Nice and dirty, I llike it.

Great to see some McClane lovin' showing up here in this old thread.

BTW, anyone know where I can find a nice 1/6 white wife-beater? I may want to replace mine.

Nice work everybody.

Vampire, where did you score that badge?

Wor-Gar, instead of searching through Goodstufftogo's immense inventory, I simply emailed Gail and she pointed me toward one. Can't remember for the life of me which one it was now, though.

Wor-Gar, instead of searching through Goodstufftogo's immense inventory, I simply emailed Gail and she pointed me toward one. Can't remember for the life of me which one it was now, though.

Thanks! I'll give her a try. Wifebeaters used to be everywhere now I can't find one, not even the Wolverine one (which isn't correct but still).

Nice work everybody.

Vampire, where did you score that badge?

I got my badge from Project Are. Very nice piece.
https://www.project-are.com/areframe.htm
It is under catalogue:
then Accessories

Damn I forgot all about ARE. Haven't checked them out in years. They have tanktops, WORGAR--but you probably saw that.

And they may have a suitable DH3 shirt....yippee..

looks great! one suggestion would be to try and pick up the Hot Toys John Connor pistol or the Abe Sapien one as they are a little more accurate to McClane's gun in Die Hard 4 - but ironically not accurate to their respective films lol

There's so many Die Hard customs of late and so many threads popping up I wanted to resurrect this one from the depths of forgotteness.

Lot's o' choices for McClane now:

Sunohc's sculpt
Bros Productions figure + sculpt
Possible Expendables Willis sculpt

At one time, there was nothing out there but the Jim Maddox sculpt, now within the last year or less, there seems to be alot of DH stuff in the works, especially customs.

Now if only they'd make an official version.

Back