The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I was thinking about using the smaller pegs. I'm just having a hell of a time getting the current ones out. They are in there good.

I used the extras I had from the t-1000. Are those the "smaller" ones? I'd love to hide as much as I can.

Not sure if those are the smaller ones, standard TT pegs are as small as they get though I think!

Ya I was thinking about using the smaller pegs. I'm just having a hell of a time getting the current ones out. They are in there good.

Yeah I definitely had to bust out the pliers when I switched them out for my Dexter :lol

Not sure if those are the smaller ones, standard TT pegs are as small as they get though I think!

Yeah I definitely had to bust out the pliers when I switched them out for my Dexter :lol

they are standard pegs.

ya I didnt get to pliers. but teeth really didn't work. :lol

I got my Sunohc sculpt today...

McClanehead1.jpg

Thank you, Daniel!

I have to do some neck surgery as well before mine goes off for painting.

What did you do to the neck on yours, cadaver?

I'm trying to decide whether I'm gonna "dremmel" the inner neck or slice off a piece of the body's extended neck. Might do a little of both.

Willis' likeness is hard to master it seems, but out of all of 'em, I'm really diggin' that Brother Production one.

Yeah, it's about the closest to getting him right. Still not perfect but good enough.

I have to do some neck surgery as well before mine goes off for painting.

What did you do to the neck on yours, cadaver?

I'm trying to decide whether I'm gonna "dremmel" the inner neck or slice off a piece of the body's extended neck. Might do a little of both.

I did a bit of both. the head needs a lot taken out of the back right by the hair line. I think mine might have to go a bit lower even still.

I got the Die Hard one sculpt from Sunohc a while back and, as I couldn't afford a good HT muscle body, I decided to bash him from the third movie.

bruce-11.jpg

bruce-03.jpg

bruce-06.jpg

bruce-12.jpg

Then I thought I'd try a few other movie titles...
The Last Boy Scout
bruce-13.jpg

Hudson Hawk
bruce-30.jpg

Striking Distance
bruce-23.jpg

Last Man Standing
bruce-36.jpg

I just received Sunohc's new DH 4.0 sculpt the other day too. I've painted it but I'm still waiting on a couple of things to finish the figure.

tp01.jpg

Those are great, Itchy! I especially like this one.

bruce-13.jpg

I received my Dirty Johnny today. No pictures yet. I freaking love it.

Those sculpts are rough, but damn you nailed the DH 3 shirt. Never could find one myself.

And props for the "Hudson Hawk" honorable mention.
Cheers, yeah, I'm still learning to paint and maybe I don't do Sunohc's work enough justice but I think these are some of my better work though I'm not so sure about the Dh 4.0 one, but then I haven't seen any others painted up yet. I think I'll start by bashing him from the start of the film and then do a series of battle damaged versions getting progressively more _____**d up.
That shirt was a stroke of luck, a year ago I bid on three willis custom figures; one from DH1, one from 3 and a generic bald Willis as a hitman. The first two came with those tiny heads from a while back but included that rockin shirt, the badge and left handed shoulder holster. I got all three for about thirty bucks, almost worth it for those three items alone, right?

Thanks for the Hawk nod; I really like how he came out:)

bruce-28.jpg

bruce-29.jpg

bruce-33.jpg

Those are great, Itchy! I especially like this one.

bruce-13.jpg

I received my Dirty Johnny today. No pictures yet. I freaking love it.
thanks man:)
Yeah, I think That's one of Willis's most underrated flicks.

I was really tempted by that Dirty Johnny but, truth is, for me this hobby is all about being creative and building my own figures. Buying a set like that would reel like cheating:lol

Anyone tried to "cut" or trim the sculpt down along the natural line of the hairline? I see a slight line that seems almost like you could dremel/trim the hairline/jawline a bit more...

Bottom red line shows the line I'm talking about in the top pics...

possiblenecksurgeryonsculpt.jpg

It may be too much to take off, not sure.

Just curious if besides dremeling out the sculpt to sit on the neck better if anyone tried this as well...

Back