The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im curious to why there is not an official version of this.
Die Hard is the greatest action movie ever.
and i want a die hard 4 john mclain!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Die-Hard-BRUCE-WILLIS-1-6-Action-figure-HOT-/150484985690?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23099aa75a

!By3cWcQ!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!hsEw5B7hiuuBMTfdk,MEw~~_3.GIF

This is a alright

How did the censored for TV version of Die Hard 3 get around the line 'nature boy here hates n__g_rs'? Did they just cut it out entirely or insert something unintentionally hilarious like they used to do with the bad language in Robocop?

Resurrected from the blackness....

Got a Dastan body for McClane. Looks like it will work perfect. A little slimmer, slightly, than Comedian.

Now, the hard part... I have a Kuato McClane sculpt with a sculpted neck. Gotta remove the neck and make it like a HT head. :horror

I'm relying on a little help from a friend. If it works.... :yess:

How did the censored for TV version of Die Hard 3 get around the line 'nature boy here hates n__g_rs'? Did they just cut it out entirely or insert something unintentionally hilarious like they used to do with the bad language in Robocop?

The sign says "I hate everybody".

125877881_4dc2bb6b1b.jpg

The sign says "I hate everybody".

125877881_4dc2bb6b1b.jpg

That is lame:)

Like in robocop censored for tv "F me" turns into "why me?"

Great to look through this old thread and see the advances in sculpts for mcclane.

Particularly like the gruber figure on the first page anybody else made one of those?
I have a work in progress mcclane on the back burner just waiting on a Sunohc head in the mail;)

Seems silly I never posted pics of my McClane here, and I just took some new pics of him last night :) For those who haven't already seen Seb's brilliant work.

IMG_3238.jpg

I got everything ready to go for mine, just waiting for Sunohc to ship the head.

Of course getting the head painted will take some more time.

But all the gear is basically ready save for some tweaks and adjustments for accuracy -- weathering the body, pants, painting the tattoo, etc.

Awesome pics cadaver! That really is a great McClane, I especially love the weathering of the tank top. Ace! :clap

I got everything ready to go for mine, just waiting for Sunohc to ship the head.

Of course getting the head painted will take some more time.

But all the gear is basically ready save for some tweaks and adjustments for accuracy -- weathering the body, pants, painting the tattoo, etc.
Mine took about a month to get here in Canada. just to give you a window.

for the tattoo, thainer makes a pretty good decal. thats what I used.

Awesome pics cadaver! That really is a great McClane, I especially love the weathering of the tank top. Ace! :clap

thanks man! if it wasn't for yours I wouldn't have even tried. :hi5:

I spent a good 2 hours weathering the tank top while watching the movie. I wanted to layer all the blood and grease right.

thanks man! if it wasn't for yours I wouldn't have even tried. :hi5:

I spent a good 2 hours weathering the tank top while watching the movie. I wanted to layer all the blood and grease right.

That would be the way to do it :rock

Hey man also, if you want to cut down on the wrist pegs showing, you can actually use regular (smaller) TT wrist pegs and they're a lot less noticeable :hi5:

IMG_2793-1.jpg

That would be the way to do it :rock

Hey man also, if you want to cut down on the wrist pegs showing, you can actually use regular (smaller) TT wrist pegs and they're a lot less noticeable :hi5:

IMG_2793-1.jpg

I used the extras I had from the t-1000. Are those the "smaller" ones? I'd love to hide as much as I can.

Back