"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott,

This is great of you, thanks a lot. You know very well I have been trying to get your Clint for a while now. Besides getting the opportunity to acquire one of your painted heads, the poncho and vest were the two items I was most worried about getting. This makes my day. Can't wait and thanks again.

Okay, sounds good guys! I'm gonna go ahead with it. I'll probably make around 20 pcs of each. I'll have prices and order info when I have something to show. The ponchos will be slightly different in construction and color than the ones I included with the full figures. I'm out of the fabric I used on those but I have found something else that should be really nice. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks- Scott

thats great new.

Im defo in for a vest and a poncho.

Tempted to start one of these but I wouldn't have a clue where to get everything and I doubt I could afford to anyway. :lol
Some of the figures in here look great.

What's with all this Blondie love eh? What you want is a Tuco, good ol' Tuco, not like that Blondie. You know what he is, nothing but a dirty son of a *****!!!

"The world is divided into two kinds of people, those who have friends and those who are lonely like poor Tuco."
100_4523.jpg

100_4524.jpg

100_4521.jpg

I would actually like a couple vest's and poncho. I have a both a hat and no hat version I am putting together.

I was inspired after seeing VelvetMorning(Scott) Blondie figures and then Rainman's trio to paint this comic cover with my art partner:

4860650160_f795549322_b.jpg

Hopefully We will get to paint Scott's Blondie Headsculpt and one of Rainmans and post them here sometime soon!

C O O L

btw: does anyone have a repro of the Tuco or Indio Wanted posters as used in the films ?

Jim

I was inspired after seeing VelvetMorning(Scott) Blondie figures and then Rainman's trio to paint this comic cover with my art partner:

4860650160_f795549322_b.jpg

Hopefully We will get to paint Scott's Blondie Headsculpt and one of Rainmans and post them here sometime soon!

WOW that's insanely AMAZING!!! I love it!

Back