"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! :D

Yep, that was challenging but in the end I had to cheat for the very thin lines near the fringe. I cut out blocks and made the thin olive green lines with an olive green felt pen.

So far, I made the two sides, front and back (so four in total). Now I'm working on the vest and the spurs too.

By the way, anyone has close up of:

-the spurs
-the stitches on the vest (I find nobody's reproduced them but they're here! the vest was made in several part. I found close ups of the front stitches, but can't find pics for those on the back)

Finally, I don't know what to use: a peacemaker (FoD and FFDM) or a Colt navy (GBU). I've also seen a Colt army with the snake, but I'm not sure Clint ever used a Colt army in the movies and I think it's probably faked.

Hey there guys- I've had a few inquires about the MwNN poncho and vest I had previously made and was thinking of making a few available. I just wanted to gauge what kind of interest there'd be before I commit to it. Anyone interested? Thanks:)- Scott

Hey there guys- I've had a few inquires about the MwNN poncho and vest I had previously made and was thinking of making a few available. I just wanted to gauge what kind of interest there'd be before I commit to it. Anyone interested? Thanks:)- Scott

I am very very interested.

Infact make that a please make these here is my credit card number :pray:

I would be interested in the poncho and vest

Okay, sounds good guys! I'm gonna go ahead with it. I'll probably make around 20 pcs of each. I'll have prices and order info when I have something to show. The ponchos will be slightly different in construction and color than the ones I included with the full figures. I'm out of the fabric I used on those but I have found something else that should be really nice. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks- Scott

Oh Really! must have missed that I'm not sure the one it was the one from your Clint full figure I think it was around page 230 or something. Which was the other? regardless I updated my pants on my figure the only other thing that was bugging me was the vest but I'll take a new poncho too cheers!

sweet man yeah I think that color is the best to go with. Since we were discussing jeans color what color are yours by the way? always loved those too.

i forgot your poncho is double sided... will be super happy to have that too

You guys have me convinced they're black but the blue ray looks damn blue I'm telling ya!!

Back