"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there going to be another run of vests and ponchos at some point?

A great question as I would be definitely interested in a vest.

Probably not for awhile if at all. I've got the Bounty Hunter Blondie, The Street Brawler Bill the Butcher, and some other projects in the works so those are taking precedence. Hopefully I'll have a better idea if it's a possibility when the dust clears.:wave

Probably not for awhile if at all. I've got the Bounty Hunter Blondie, The Street Brawler Bill the Butcher, and some other projects in the works so those are taking precedence. Hopefully I'll have a better idea if it's a possibility when the dust clears.:wave

:yess::yess::yess:

That Bill will be mine this time! Mine i tell you :lol

Hi again,

Some more WIP shots. Weathered Blondie's boots, spurs and bottom of jeans as well as some saddle bags I had around that I think work well. I also decided on adding the leather band on his right hand. I think he is almost done, working on his left hand and wirst, started painting it. Also, started work on a Tuco Rainman sculpt. Almost done with the face and adding a few things.

IMG_8369.jpg

IMG_8362.jpg

IMG_8364.jpg

IMG_8356.jpg

And this is a preview of a one-of-a-kind custom made Tuco that will be joining the gang in a few days. :yess: I'll post more pics when he gets here.

tuco363.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Psung4ever,

Yes it is. I asked him for one a few months ago. It's his first. I am not that familiar with his work but saw his Clint and Angel Eyes figures and asked him about Tuco. I think he captured the look extremely well. I will include pics once I get him. He's in the mail.

Oh that's too bad. That's one thing about this hobby that is bad, you miss the boat on something, chances are another won't be coming for a long time.

Wasn't there someone esle in this thread that was going to do a run of ponchos and vests? I think he was from Spain? Anyone remember?

Oh that's too bad. That's one thing about this hobby that is bad, you miss the boat on something, chances are another won't be coming for a long time.

Wasn't there someone esle in this thread that was going to do a run of ponchos and vests? I think he was from Spain? Anyone remember?

Don't think that's going to happen. Emailed him months ago and never received a reply.

I just found a Pm from him from a few months ago. I just replyed to his PM. I will let you know if I hear anything.

I just found a Pm from him from a few months ago. I just replyed to his PM. I will let you know if I hear anything.

I PM him over at the One Sixth Warrior and he said he was going to test some new fabric he picked up. That was months ago and never heard from him again. I PM once more and then just figured if he decide to do them I would see it on one of the boards. Luckily I was able to pick up Scotts Poncho and Vest :yess: Works of Art!

The guy who was going to make the items was Litial. I was corresponding with him also, and he hasn't responded in over a month.

Back