The Hottoycast: The new High-End Collectable Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very entertaining as always guys. Especially that bit where Eamon dropped off and sounded like a demon chanting to get out of hell....
When that happened my eyes went wide... Then everyone else said they heard it too and i relaxed...
Great reviews as per usual, and i am very much looking forward to hearing if that PERS head gets replaced.

Very entertaining as always guys. Especially that bit where Eamon dropped off and sounded like a demon chanting to get out of hell....
When that happened my eyes went wide... Then everyone else said they heard it too and i relaxed...
Great reviews as per usual, and i am very much looking forward to hearing if that PERS head gets replaced.

Aw man, I totally forgot the edit that one out! :slap
It happens every 50 mins or so.

Hope it didn't spoil things too much?!

Haha. It was brilliant. Totally unexpected.
Like the first time I ever put my Nirvana Smells Like Teen Spirit cd on and left it running after the last track. If you have it, you'll know what I mean.
��

Finally got around to listening. Great again. Are any of you guys going to get the HT Hulk? Just wondering if you'll review the figure once one of you has it in hands. It might be interesting to hear how different it is in hand vs how you've perceived it in photos.

I also liked that brief discussion about BCS's Dr. Who Amy figure. I think it was very compelling to listen to a bad-ish, but fair and constructive review.

Finally got around to listening. Great again. Are any of you guys going to get the HT Hulk? Just wondering if you'll review the figure once one of you has it in hands. It might be interesting to hear how different it is in hand vs how you've perceived it in photos.

I also liked that brief discussion about BCS's Dr. Who Amy figure. I think it was very compelling to listen to a bad-ish, but fair and constructive review.

I believe we are all getting the Hulk. I know I am for sure and I should have it before the next recording so I am sure we will be reviewing it then. Unless of course we get some crazy amazing interview with Hot Toys at SDCC! :)

Great episode. Hopefully next month we will have Hulk/MK VII/Catwoman and 89 batmobile reviews. Also some opinions on the high-end stuff from the SDCC 2013. Keep the great work

Make sure Hulk's hair is nice for the pics.

image-3.jpg~original

I believe we are all getting the Hulk. I know I am for sure and I should have it before the next recording so I am sure we will be reviewing it then. Unless of course we get some crazy amazing interview with Hot Toys at SDCC! :)

AH! I know you mentioned that you didn't know for sure whether you were going or not. So are you? Or will one of your esteemed panel members be stalking and harassing HT executives for you?

That would be so awesome to get a real ambush-style journalism type of thing at SDCC, with the cameras, mikes and lights all attacking him! "Where's Professor X? What's the hold up with the SW line? Why are you doing ANH Han and not Bespin Han? Where are the Prometheus figures?" :rotfl

Yes! Just this morning my girl and I got our flights booked.

I believe myself and Mike will try to get some interviews for the show! Hopefully! :)

Back