Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's mine. there's hardly any brown on his face at all

IMG_20130320_162951_662_zpsbe5dc346.jpg

Yours seems more like mine Ink. Not to much brown.

I think I did not notice before because the lighting was so diff. and his color so much brighter.

Now I can see what you mean. Great Job!!!

Thanks Jaws...yea I didn't have such good lighting when I took the before pics as it was around midnight when I took them...:hi5:

Hey Jaws, when it comes to complaining to SSC they have been pretty much bang on and fast with replies to my emails. So i mailed SSC about a week ago and i had to wait for the rep to send my pics to the returns dept. I was then contacted by Daniel in the returns dept and he explained that those 'dirt marks' that were found under the lower lip on my Hulk should not be there and he went on to explain that a replacement would not be possible but i could get refunded and then order another or accept a $50 credit owhich could be placed on an existing pre order. The credit was applied last night to my upcoming Iron Man 1:1 bust pre order.

The Hulk dirt marks were an easy fix to be honest, i managed to find a paint that pretty much matches to the original, i'd say about an 9.5/10 match and so with a thin brush i just filled in the dirt marks. Looks as good as new now...im a perfectionist like most here and those dirt lines just annoyed me if anything. :)

Same thing with my Dutch PF, when i recieved it the strap of the knife holder snapped off and after showing pics to SSC they credited me $50 within a week of reporting the damage

That doesn't make sense,so they would not exchange,but then give you the money back,so you can get another one ? Isn't it the same thing ? What are they on ? Acid trip ?

That doesn't make sense,so they would not exchange,but then give you the money back,so you can get another one ? Isn't it the same thing ? What are they on ? Acid trip ?

I think for a replacement to be issued they'd need me to destroy mine first...I think they saw this as a waste of a good statue so they'd rather me send it back and then re-use mine to send to some poor folk who ain't so fussy...I think? :dunno

Back