Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we all do just some times you just have plan out your spending wisely. It's not like the old days when the high priced statue was $424...e.g. Kirby HulK PF and you could get the basic PF for $299.

Guarantee there will be plenty of this guy being ditched when everyone sees the new shiny gladiator pf.

Same thing is happening with skaar now I'm seeing loads being sold yet it was the grail of the century.

For those Skaar PF Ex. that sale it's still fetching well over $650 on the avg...:yess:

Now when the Gladiator Hulk drops you'll probably see another spike in cost of the Skaar PF Ex. If it can happen with the Carnage Comi' and the Spidey trilogy. It most definitely can happen with a father and son tandem of Hulks.

Can someone post a picture with it displayed close to the Skaar PF. So like Avengers Hulk and Skaar PF

Ask and you shall receive:

image_zps672384f6.jpg

I like it, was going to order but I don't collect comic figures...
My Planet Hulk book arrived this morning :slap :lol

It's awesome, planet hulk arc is the best. But I don't like the statue. I must be honest.

I want this avengers Hulk maquette now, but I am poor and really don't have the space. Maybe wait a couple years, hopefully they won't just close the item, and they'll say how many more they will make..

Hopefully they sell it until avengers: Age of Ultron comes out.

And if not hopefully that Pablo V & Andy B one looks good and is 1/4 scale.

It's awesome, planet hulk arc is the best. But I don't like the statue. I must be honest.

I want this avengers Hulk maquette now, but I am poor and really don't have the space. Maybe wait a couple years, hopefully they won't just close the item, and they'll say how many more they will make..

Hopefully they sell it until avengers: Age of Ultron comes out.

And if not hopefully that Pablo V & Andy B one looks good and is 1/4 scale.

That's a good plan. The Maq should be available for awhile. However, the new Hulk PFs that are going to come out will probably have an ES and won't be much cheaper than the Maq. Worse, if you like the PFs better, they probably won't be around for retail very long. That's where I would strongly recommend flexpay if you like the new PF. It does make the financial hit a lot easier to take.

That's a good plan. The Maq should be available for awhile. However, the new Hulk PFs that are going to come out will probably have an ES and won't be much cheaper than the Maq. Worse, if you like the PFs better, they probably won't be around for retail very long. That's where I would strongly recommend flexpay if you like the new PF. It does make the financial hit a lot easier to take.

Yeah, and the money I'd be saving to from now to when ever I wanted to purchase the maquette would go towards that new PF if I liked it better.

Idk, really just need to see whats up with the new pf before I decide. Haha

Also, I'd definitely probably go with the flex pay option no matter what now...
Haha

Back