Premium Format The Incredible Hulk The Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just noticed this. Just thought it was cool how similar they looked.

Planet-Hulk-2010-1.jpg

Avengers-Hulk-TV-Series-Mark-Ruffalo.jpg

Hey I just noticed this. Just thought it was cool how similar they looked.

Planet-Hulk-2010-1.jpg

Avengers-Hulk-TV-Series-Mark-Ruffalo.jpg

The pose is similar...but one of those is one of the finest representations of Hulk ever, and the other is a god awful drawing by JRJR. Such a shame that WWH was drawn by him...I couldn't get thorough it.

The pose is similar...but one of those is one of the finest representations of Hulk ever, and the other is a god awful drawing by JRJR. Such a shame that WWH was drawn by him...I couldn't get thorough it.

Everyone hates on it, but I liked the WWH art.

I don't mind it. I never thought of it as bad. Did not know there were lots of haters. The story is good enough I guess that I can look past some of the art.

I'm not a hater of just WWH, I hate anything that JRJR does. I honestly cannot read anything that he is the artist on...terrible. I like his dad's artwork, though.

It's been a year ( this month),since I got my Hulk Maguette. I think it's the best representation of the Hulk to date. For those who don't have it you need to snag this piece( got mine 515.00 shipped...sideshow points) Fantastic !
yhu7abab.jpg
y4aju9a3.jpg

It's been a year ( this month),since I got my Hulk Maguette. I think it's the best representation of the Hulk to date. For those who don't have it you need to snag this piece( got mine 515.00 shipped...sideshow points) Fantastic !
yhu7abab.jpg
y4aju9a3.jpg

I'll be getting either this or the new PF coming with in the next couple years hopefully.

Hey ladies and gentleman, just curious if you think this is a good deal. $1600 for original Hulk PF no box, but comes with foam and the Thing PF which comes with box? You guys think the price is okay?

Hey ladies and gentleman, just curious if you think this is a good deal. $1600 for original Hulk PF no box, but comes with foam and the Thing PF which comes with box? You guys think the price is okay?

I have no idea what Thing goes for... Hulk usually goes for 1000 to 1200 (with the box) so 600 for Thing seems to be steep but I don't know what he usually goes for.

I'd buy it. Hulk goes for 1500 plus so you're pretty much getting the Thing PF for the price of the outer colour box... Thing PF is pretty underrated.

I'd buy it. Hulk goes for 1500 plus so you're pretty much getting the Thing PF for the price of the outer colour box... Thing PF is pretty underrated.

I would to! Might be different in the States but the Hulk goes for about £1200 here I think. If you can even find one that is

Thanks guys. I've seen some hulks go for $1200 to $1600 and things for $200 to $500, just wanted to know if those are the average prices. I might actually end up just doing a trade with the comic shop. He says they take up too much shelf space and would trade for some smaller statues if I don't want to pay cash.

I would to! Might be different in the States but the Hulk goes for about £1200 here I think. If you can even find one that is

Yeah in Europe they go for much more, I sold mine 3 years ago to a collector in Italy for £1250+postage.
I think the release of the new ones will see these drop in price dramatically though so that may be worth considering. I'm regretting buying the maqutte now as I'd much prefer one of the new pfs.

Yeah in Europe they go for much more, I sold mine 3 years ago to a collector in Italy for £1250+postage.
I think the release of the new ones will see these drop in price dramatically though so that may be worth considering. I'm regretting buying the maqutte now as I'd much prefer one of the new pfs.

You can always sell it & go for one of the new ones. The problem with the MQ is that it has no edition size & is still available now. I wish they never did that :/

Hey Guys, now that the new Hulk PF's have been revealed i found that i am not a fan of any of them so...im back to this guy since he's still available, i cant tell you how many times ive had him in my cart and not pulled the trigger.

i dont care that it has no edition size, thats not keeping me from getting it, i love everything about it but its something about the expression on his face, i love it and am underwhelmed with it at the same time, i think it looks killer when it is displayed with him looking to the right, love that profile!!! but head on leaves me underwhelmed. I had read so much and watched every review on youtube and everyone says the same thing... pics dont do it justice.

so i guess i am here to ask now that he has been around for what seems to be a year (maybe) any regrets? everyone who got him still love him? would you rather have taken that 700 bucks and got something else? im still going to have to call sideshow to see what its going to cost to ship this guy to Ontario Canada as well.

sorry for the long post but i have never been this indecisive about a sideshow statue ever!, usually know right away if i love it or dont!

Back