The Last of Us Figures - HBO Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to change the pants on Joel to more accurate ones color wise. Was going to buy a pair of ebay that were from the CC toys Joel but I actually had a pair of blue denim jeans I slightly weathered up a long time back and used those. Definitely such a difference.

Question if anyone knows. Is Mars still making Joel and Ellie from the show? I thought they were also doing them but only showed wip of the sculpts, hope they still make them because I feel they would do a better job though right now TE is the clear winner.

Question if anyone knows. Is Mars still making Joel and Ellie from the show? I thought they were also doing them but only showed wip of the sculpts, hope they still make them because I feel they would do a better job though right now TE is the clear winner.
I doubt it. They took on too many projects. It’s been like 1,5 years since that tease. There’s always a chance but with ToysEra as a competitor and having the advantage of being the first to release them.. This doesn’t seem like a good time to be announcing last of us figures. But who knows, maybe they will announce around the release date of season 2 when the hype is high.

I doubt it. They took on too many projects. It’s been like 1,5 years since that tease. There’s always a chance but with ToysEra as a competitor and having the advantage of being the first to release them.. This doesn’t seem like a good time to be announcing last of us figures. But who knows, maybe they will announce around the release date of season 2 when the hype is high.
That's to bad it's definitely something that was on my radar and I was waiting on but ultimately got TE version and preorded Ellie before she finally sold out. Though at least we have some decent figures for the meantime. But I can't help but think Mars would have done an awesome job on them.

Got the CC toys revolver as a stand in. I also went ahead and made the holster closer to the show and I slightly weathered it.
1000004542.jpg
1000004543.jpg
1000004486.jpg

Think they missed a beat not releasing the Ellie around the time of Joel tbh. I’m kinda nervous they haven’t even like teased her like they did every so often, had to literally beg Leon in the group for news 😂

Think they missed a beat not releasing the Ellie around the time of Joel tbh. I’m kinda nervous they haven’t even like teased her like they did every so often, had to literally beg Leon in the group for news 😂
Im a bit sus as well. Joel was heavily teased. Nothing on Ellie. Hopefully she releases soon… Theyre useless without each other

So I just got CC toys rifle and it's actually 100% more accurate then what toys era made. Also it would suck so much if ellie gets cancelled and we are left with just joel. It at least has to be released, most likely when S2 is about to drop on Max it will probably be the released.

So I just got CC toys rifle and it's actually 100% more accurate then what toys era made. Also it would suck so much if ellie gets cancelled and we are left with just joel. It at least has to be released, most likely when S2 is about to drop on Max it will probably be the released.

The Ellie won’t be cancelled. Toys Era and other third parties are just really behind in general. i
I’m still waiting on their Aerith and that was due out Q3 2023 lol.

Back