1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pose. I'm guessing you removed the fat suit to get the shoulder that high? I removed the fat suit last night. Still need to do some clean up on the clothes and belt, but it's nicer to have that better range of motion. I'm still struggling to get him into a walking pose though.

Ended up pulling the trigger on OG Mando even though I have the Beskar Deluxe on preorder. I think I'll regret not picking this one up. Everyone seems to love it so I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

I have a question.

Sideshow has this and my R2 shipped. But only R2?s tracking updated and not mando?s. On the ups website, it says that?s either package is part of the one shipment.

Does this mean that they shipped both at the same time in one box? I never bought multiple items at the same time from sideshow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Popcultcha just shipped mine and it looks like he's back up on their website (was previously sold out).

I have a question.

Sideshow has this and my R2 shipped. But only R2?s tracking updated and not mando?s. On the ups website, it says that?s either package is part of the one shipment.

Does this mean that they shipped both at the same time in one box? I never bought multiple items at the same time from sideshow.

When I ordered 2 Royal Guard figures, Sideshow put both in one box, if not mistaken.

If you order two at the same time they will be boxed together for a little extra cost added to it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I think Popcultcha just shipped mine and it looks like he's back up on their website (was previously sold out).

Popcultcha have shipped me something and their awful website now makes it impossible to know what they have actually shipped. But your post reminded me to check Ikon and yes, this, Alita and Wasp should be shipping out soon if they haven?t already.

Popcultcha have shipped me something and their awful website now makes it impossible to know what they have actually shipped. But your post reminded me to check Ikon and yes, this, Alita and Wasp should be shipping out soon if they haven?t already.
Yeah the Popcultcha website is utter garbage now, their last one was fine, not sure why the felt the need for an “upgrade”.

Yeah the Popcultcha website is utter garbage now, their last one was fine, not sure why the felt the need for an ?upgrade?.

They cannot even spell trackling lol

If it was my website I would have considered that a failed deployment and rolled back but they probably do not know what those words mean.

Agreed with you guys. Popcultcha's new website is awful, and full of glitches. The latest glitch I'm experiencing is I can't view my Pennies and see what rewards I'm eligible for.

This costume is still amazing in every other way.

Studio Session-2334 2 rz.jpg

And probably the last time we can get it.
I also love this design. Still invoked the veteran bounty Hunter vibe Boba Fett had. Beskar looks more like a warrior or knight.

I totally agree. I hope one day, there'll be a mini series "Din Djarin" that shows how he rose up from the ranks to get his first Beska helmet.

I totally agree. I hope one day, there'll be a mini series "Din Djarin" that shows how he rose up from the ranks to get his first Beska helmet.

Are you getting Deluxe Beskar?

Another great pic. The detailing on this is such that it doesn?t take a lot for the figure to look like the actual Mando than a sixth scale.

And probably the last time we can get it.
I also love this design. Still invoked the veteran bounty Hunter vibe Boba Fett had. Beskar looks more like a warrior or knight.

So good one of the few figs I got 2 of and I'm glad. Between a rifle pose, blaster pose, and throwing in the Hallmark ornament there's enough variation to display both, especially with the Beskar version in the future.

Was interesting watching a vid that pointed out the gauntlet seems to have been cut/notched for the flame effect, like HT was gonna include it but didn't.:pfft:

Another great pic. The detailing on this is such that it doesn?t take a lot for the figure to look like the actual Mando than a sixth scale.

:exactly:

Back