1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the above list and I?m with you. I?ll likely be picking up every figure released from this show. Haven?t been this into a show or SW for that matter in a long time

Love the above list and I?m with you. I?ll likely be picking up every figure released from this show. Haven?t been this into a show or SW for that matter in a long time

Yep. Happy for Favreau and Filoni - labor of love for them and some ground breaking filming techniques. Know they were in production - I like to think of cast and crew right now, busy out-doing themselves filming/editing.

Wonder if Baby will actually say his first comprehensible word Season 2 - it'll probably be Da-da and even the hardest grown men will be bawling:lol

They still need to do a video short of Moff sulking and scheming and Din struggling with parenthood in between checking his weapons. Just 5 minutes:drool

I'm still holding my breath for the shiny Beskar version, whether with or without the child I seriously dont give a damn.

That beskar version is going to be some horrible exclusive that most of us can't get without paying horrible ebay prices, just you wait. I'd love to be wrong, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on it.

Why ebay? Even on the scenario if that were the case of Toy Fair's exclusive, you could easily PO at Sideshow?

That beskar version is going to be some horrible exclusive that most of us can't get without paying horrible ebay prices, just you wait. I'd love to be wrong, but I wouldn't bet a dollar on it.

It won't be a rare exclusive. They are going to want to sell a million of those. It will probably be overpriced though. The only questions are what does he come with and when does it release? I'm not sure if they will drop it until after the V1 ships.

Sideshow already got the approval from Lucasfilm for The Child. What's holding up Hot Toys ?

It won't be a rare exclusive. They are going to want to sell a million of those. It will probably be overpriced though. The only questions are what does he come with and when does it release? I'm not sure if they will drop it until after the V1 ships.

We shall see!!

[All HT are overpriced, lol....]

Since I will eat my hat!!!! if v1.0 Mando ships one minute before, say, April 2021 - I sure hope we don't wait that long to see beskar. Every HT I have ever bought has been delayed and delayed and delayed.

Life Size Baby Yoda statue went up for preorder on Sideshow.

I DONT HAVE ROOM FOR HIM THANK YOU GOD, I already have three HT on P.O. and we aint even seen beskar Mando yet. Kiddo sure is cute tho

Cap'n said:
Unfamiliar with SS products: is there a big drop off from proto to production pieces?

Not usually, there isn't.

Oh it?ll absolutely be a regular release, probably in a standard and deluxe fashion. I have a feeling we?ll see a lot more from this license sooner than later and definitely by SDCC

Funko Pops suck. Look at the selection of characters available for them ! Even a Trandoshan Thug which I didn't know I wanted until now !! :lol

Still I guess if these would be available in 1/6 Hot Toys I'd be broke.

Just hate how we have to pray and hope that even the main figures will be even made in 1/6.

star-wars-mandalorian-funko-pop-vinyl-figure-popcultcha-bundle-2_10.1577922651.jpg

star-wars-mandalorian-exclusives-funko-pop-vinyl-figure-popcultcha_11.1577922651.jpg

Funko Pops suck. Look at the selection of characters available for them ! Even a Trandoshan Thug which I didn't know I wanted until now !! :lol

Still I guess if these would be available in 1/6 Hot Toys I'd be broke.

Just hate how we have to pray and hope that even the main figures will be even made in 1/6.

View attachment 478758

View attachment 478759

Hey Hoody. There?s a strong anti-Pop vibe happening over in the Lando skiff thread. You?re welcome to join us and vent over these ubiquitous seeds of the devil.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Hoody. There?s a strong anti-Pop vibe happening over in the Lando skiff thread. You?re welcome to join us and vent over these ubiquitous seeds of the devil.[emoji106]

Nah, I don't really hate them :lol To be honest it's pretty good value to be able to get all of these for about the same cost as one Hot Toys 1/6 figure....

Just hope we get some more Mandalorian figures shown at SDCC and other Cons this summer.

Must haves are;

Kuiil
Cara Dune
Moff Gideon
and the Armourer
maybe Grief Carga if he becomes part of the team.

I'd even buy a Trandoshan Thug for something totally different. He even has a cape !!

but I guess we'll only see Beskar Mando + Child and probably Cara Dune max.

Nah, I don't really hate them :lol To be honest it's pretty good value to be able to get all of these for about the same cost as one Hot Toys 1/6 figure....

Just hope we get some more Mandalorian figures shown at SDCC and other Cons this summer.

Must haves are;

Kuiil
Cara Dune
Moff Gideon
and the Armourer
maybe Grief Carga if he becomes part of the team.

I'd even buy a Trandoshan Thug for something totally different. He even has a cape !!

but I guess we'll only see Beskar Mando + Child and probably Cara Dune max.

Out of your list, I only have Armourer as must buy lol. I would add Scout Trooper, Death Watch Mando and Tusken Raider to my list though :) Beskar and Baby Yoda too of course.

Back