1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m actually wondering now why HT haven?t announced a deluxe version of this armour with baby yoda and crib.

Initially I have presumed this will be with the beskar version but that makes no sense as the crib is gone when Mando upgrades his armour.

Perhaps beskar will just have baby yoda but no crib which will be a shame.

I thought they'd just do a Baby package - maybe 3 portraits or figs, with the cradle and some accessories ~ 100$:dunno

And some kind of clear stand to get the floating effect.

I thought they'd just do a Baby package - maybe 3 portraits or figs, with the cradle and some accessories ~ 100$:dunno

And some kind of clear stand to get the floating effect.

Huh. Never thought of a stand-alone piece.

That could work. :)

Not too long til con season anyway.

HT really should have a Baby Yoda available to buy and ship around the same time the Mandalorian figure drops. And hopefully before season 2 begins.

I?m actually wondering now why HT haven?t announced a deluxe version of this armour with baby yoda and crib.

Initially I have presumed this will be with the beskar version but that makes no sense as the crib is gone when Mando upgrades his armour.

Perhaps beskar will just have baby yoda but no crib which will be a shame.

He and Kuiil did fashion a new crib later on, so I'm sure we'll at least get one of them.

The Child DX with 3 bodies and 3 head sculpts along with 2 floating cribs, frogs, gearstick ball, Mandalorian charm and soup bowl accessories $245

I really hope Kuiil gets bundled with baby Yoda, I think it's the best chance at getting him.

IMO they should do a duo pack like Rocket and Groot, and a separate Baby pack.

I need Kuill - incredible character - I need a blurrg or two as well (OT but the blurrg complaining as IG dumped his food on the ground cracked me up. What a great series:lol)

I really want a Kuiil HT. He?d look so awesome in 1/6

Honestly, I want most things that appeared in the show.

Mando (Reg & Beskar)
Mandalorian Armourer
Heavy Infantry (Paz Viszla)
IG-11
Kuill
The Child (1/6 and Life-Size)
Cara Dune
Moff Gideon
Death Trooper rerelease
Death Watch Mandos
Super Battle Droid
Scout Trooper

Honestly, I want most things that appeared in the show.

Mando (Reg & Beskar)
Mandalorian Armourer
Heavy Infantry (Paz Viszla)
IG-11
Kuill
The Child (1/6 and Life-Size)
Cara Dune
Moff Gideon
Death Trooper rerelease
Death Watch Mandos
Super Battle Droid
Scout Trooper

I second this entire list! Also a Greef Karga would be sweet.

Back