1/6 The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale The Mandalorian Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope they include a headsculpt on a Beskar version. Can?t justify spending $240+ without one

Yeah, for sure prices are *painful:horror* but - IMO the aesthetics/costumes of this show. Will just cut something else from wish list head sculpt or no head sculpt.

HT should just do a basic and deluxe version.

No headsculpt required yet. The figure itself has a ton of detail plus with the hype of mando there?s probably a $13-15 hype tax.

It’s 2020 and we still have no news on a hot toys child. Maybe by 2021 they’ll get around to a tease.

I still like this first version the most. All versions look nice, but this one gives him the most personality imo. Always liked the cobbled look for Boba Fett, so guess its a carryover from that.

I still like this first version the most. All versions look nice, but this one gives him the most personality imo. Always liked the cobbled look for Boba Fett, so guess its a carryover from that.

Spent some time backtracking on YT watching Favreau and Filoni interviews. Favreau's vision of the character - something like after governments collapse, way out on the Outer Rim, Mando (along with everyone else) are just scrabbling to get by. That Mando's just a guy doing a job, at the beginning.

So yeah, luv the look. Plenty of detail.

Already thinkin' of doubling up this one, which I only do for most fav figs. Also I need a replica pulse rifle to hang on wall.:cool:

But the budget may say otherwise.:crying:crying:crying

Wish his armour was more red than brown, like it appears in the show due to the colour grading etc. It only really every looks this brown in behind the scenes stuff. It's more of a maroon on-screen

Hopefully enough people send feedback to HT that they actually listen. ESB Boba proto looked off but final figure looked more screen accurate.

Fingers crossed.

If not then hopefully they will at least revise it for the Beskar version. Just wish they?d announce that already, the wait after announcement will be painful enough as is.

Fingers crossed.

If not then hopefully they will at least revise it for the Beskar version. Just wish they?d announce that already, the wait after announcement will be painful enough as is.

Yeah, I can't see why they wouldn't announce it. Most people probably want both looks anyway.

I?m actually wondering now why HT haven?t announced a deluxe version of this armour with baby yoda and crib.

Initially I have presumed this will be with the beskar version but that makes no sense as the crib is gone when Mando upgrades his armour.

Perhaps beskar will just have baby yoda but no crib which will be a shame.

Back