The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually perfect.

Like I never thought Vader in ANH could be improved upon, but Rogue One happened, this just did the same for that character.

Perfect.

OT Luke, Bo-Katan, Boss Fett, Mando, Grogu, R2, Fat Fortuna... opening with those ROTJ pilots.... even the Dark Troopers were cool.... and I didn't cringe when Gina spoke.

Talk about pulling it off.

Best episode... and best thing to happen to Star Wars since RO.

Am I the only one who thinks S2 was better than S1

There really wasn’t any off the wall filler episodes in S2

Not sure if it was Favreau’s goal to achieve this ...but well done :clap

Am I the only one who thinks S2 was better than S1

There really wasn?t any off the wall filler episodes in S2

Not sure if it was Favreau?s goal to achieve this ...but well done :clap

There was a purity about Season 1. I didn't see any filler - just building blocks.

Now there's lots of frosting. Also Season 2 commercial for Ahsoka series. It's like one of those caramel apples that has chocolates and nuts stuck on.

Whether all the frosting makes people happy - that's another thing. As long as the series keeps more or less to what I was watching it for in the first place, I'll hang in.

I am disappointed this show is imitating the MCU and the bloat - but at the same time it made me happy too.:google:google:google

OT Luke, Bo-Katan, Boss Fett, Mando, Grogu, R2, Fat Fortuna... opening with those ROTJ pilots.... even the Dark Troopers were cool.... and I didn't cringe when Gina spoke.

Talk about pulling it off.

Best episode... and best thing to happen to Star Wars since RO.

Glad you also liked it. I would go so far as to say I liked it quite a bit better than the RO finale and I really loved that finale too.

Just watched the entire ending from the moment Luke arrived until King Fett. Holy crap it's even better than I remembered, lol.

I don't know which was the bigger tear jerker, Grogu touching Mando's face or the long goodbye as Luke walked down that hall. It was absolutely perfect.

It really had the feeling of true finality for all characters involved despite there being open threads for Bo Katan, Gideon, and what have you.

I foresee this episode becoming legendary and a constant reference point going forward like the OT and RO. Mando's entire arc began with Grogu so I would even be fine with them retiring his character after this as well.

One thing is certain, *everything* going forward will be gravy and if anything ahead sucks then no harm no foul.

Just watched the entire ending from the moment Luke arrived until King Fett. Holy crap it's even better than I remembered, lol.

I don't know which was the bigger tear jerker, Grogu touching Mando's face or the long goodbye as Luke walked down that hall. It was absolutely perfect.

It really had the feeling of true finality for all characters involved despite there being open threads for Bo Katan, Gideon, and what have you.

I foresee this episode becoming legendary and a constant reference point going forward like the OT and RO. Mando's entire arc began with Grogu so I would even be fine with them retiring his character after this as well.

One thing is certain, *everything* going forward will be gravy and if anything ahead sucks then no harm no foul.

Yes sir. If this show runs for several seasons(no idea how many are planned) I expect that someday Mando will face a similar dire situation and a more mature Grogu will come to his rescue.

Yeah, that was impressive. After that there should be no doubt he's Vader's son. :lol

Indeed! :rock

darth-vader-in-rogue-one.jpg

The-Mandalorian-Season-2-Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker.jpg

I really liked that episode. 3rd favorite.. and I've never seen much of Ahsoka on the cartoons.

Last Episode - BEST
Transport chase/Mando in Mudtrooper gear - 2nd fav episode
Ahsoka/Samurai episode - 3rd fav episode

May be my worst pick for whole series - not sure yet. It's one I skip in rewatches anyway. I see enough of Ahsoka in Clone Wars and Rebels. She always turns up. Feel like skipping 15 minutes of the S2 Gallery 'coz sure 1/4 of it will be on how long the tentacles should be zzzzzzzzzz. I mean lekku.

Plus the clunky script and way-too-flat-delivery Dawson. I blame Filoni.:pfft:

Can only think about a fav for S2 right now - still might be S2 #1 for being the total cinematic package IMO.

Most moving moments for S2 tied at 15 & 16. Most gutting - 16.:crying:crying:crying

Now that we got Luke

I gotta say bring on a young Han Solo in the series ..,sadly I don’t see this happening.

1. They have to have Harrison commit to the project

2. They have to pay Harrison ridiculous bank :dunno

Do you think they might try to get Billy Dee instead or maybe the guy who played Solo..now that I can see happening :lol

This is what I think Favreau lucked out that he was able to channel RO?s Vader theme into Luke?s appearance :lol

Favreau set it up perfectly and clearly carefully planned things out well in advance(unlike certain other high level Disney employees). Luck had nothing to do with it.

Yup just an awesome finality to it all.

I did like that Mando childhood nightmare of battle droids came alive and was literally punching him in the face non stop lol

Back