The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching this episode with Luke...makes me wonder what happened to Din and Grogu before the Rey saga

The SW lore will never be the same again :horror

50733873577_f935c63b8e_o.png

If I saw this image 2 months ago I would think it was an awesome EU concept art print. For it to be a still from a live action Star Wars series is almost unbelievable for this Fett fanatic! Perfection!

If I saw this image 2 months ago I would think it was an awesome EU concept art print. For it to be a still from a live action Star Wars series is almost unbelievable for this Fett fanatic! Perfection!

Now that my dead Fett theory has been proven wrong I wonder what Mando's new transport mode of choice will be? I suppose we will find out next Christmas:)

Now that my dead Fett theory has been proven wrong I wonder what Mando's new transport mode of choice will be? I suppose we will find out next Christmas:)

He's got that Imperial Cruiser with Bo Katan. I think they're together for Mando S3 and they're going to Mandalore... I don't think there's any turning back to being a ruthless bounty hunter for Din...

With the season done and nothing on the horizon for a while, I wonder when/if there'll be an onslaught of reveals from Hot Toys...?

He's got that Imperial Cruiser with Bo Katan. I think they're together for Mando S3 and they're going to Mandalore... I don't think there's any turning back to being a ruthless bounty hunter for Din...

Seems to me they might not be on the same side...

But agree his focus will probably shift to the Mandalorian war over clans, codes, power, etc. Technically he holds the dark saber so he is king. But he also willingly took off his helmet which won't likely sit well with his clan. I think this storyline is promising.

I wish they wouldn’t make this a winter series..does this mean the Fett show will be in the fall of 2021 :dunno

With the season done and nothing on the horizon for a while, I wonder when/if there'll be an onslaught of reveals from Hot Toys...?

Either HT seems to have lost all their talented sculptors or else they should be sitting on a lot of prototypes. No reason proto sculpts couldn't be worked on during covid lockdown/slowdown.

Dark Trooper, Boss Fett, Bo-Katan...

I'd say Boba Fett and Dark Trooper are a lock. Anyone else who isn't a faceless character is a real coin toss.

Either HT seems to have lost all their talented sculptors or else they should be sitting on a lot of prototypes. No reason proto sculpts couldn't be worked on during covid lockdown/slowdown.

They remain inscrutable. :confused:

Bo-Katan helmet alone is being made as we speak.

But she'll be small and have Black Widow's body.

Just wait for the tears when no sculpt is offered with it...

And then more tears when Snoop Dogg's cousin isn't offered to complete the set. Forget about ever getting their Mando guy friend, KK had to concede everything else to get him outta there:lol

I wish they wouldn?t make this a winter series..does this mean the Fett show will be in the fall of 2021 :dunno

Thought that was the last frame of the credit scene. December 2021. But it was like 4 in the morning and I was pulling a knife out of my chest besides:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Shout-out to the techs for this show working from home or wherever :clap:clap:clap that scene with the TIE hanger.

Amazing..but with some caveats.
The CGI was a little dodgy. Luke did seem a little life less.
Had Hamill been actually used in person at the age depicted I can?t help but think Mark would have a slight smile upon seeing the child.
Luke needed to be a little more personable I thought.
He also should?ve thanked Mando for taking care of the child.

The child touching Mandos face...a few manly tears did come forth.

Agreed with this stuff.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Luke Skywalker and R2-D2. How the hell did they keep that under wraps?! Amazing.

Skinny Gamorrean guards and Fat Bib Bortuna - a strange reversal.

The Mando and Grogu goodbye scene was heartbreaking - but I really can't help but feel, in retrospect, they should have saved this season's face reveal for this moment exclusively. Sure, have Bill Burr's character set it up as he did in the previous episode but the Grogu moment in the finale was the time to pay it off. As powerful as the scene was it could have had twice the impact if Grogu was the first to see his face - since IG-11 anyway.

The Darksaber thing - not sure what the big deal was - Mando defeated Gideon, becoming the new owner of the Saber. He did so having managed to keep Gideon alive and pretty much unscathed. So why does Bo Katan have this look like she now faces some horrible choice?

Last edited:
Agreed with this stuff.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Luke Skywalker and R2-D2. How the hell did they keep that under wraps?! Amazing.

Skinny Gamorrean guards and Fat Bib Bortuna - a strange reversal.

Again, the Mando and Grogu goodbye scene was heartbreaking - but I really can't help but feel, in retrospect, they should not have had him reveal his face in the episode just prior. As powerful as the scene was here in the finale it could have had twice the impact if Grogu was the first to see his face - since IG-11 anyway.

The Darksaber thing - not sure what the big deal was - Mando defeated Gideon, becoming the new owner of the Saber. He did so having managed to keep Gideon alive and pretty much unscathed. So why does Bo Katan have this look like she now faces some horrible choice?

Beats me - if u've seen Rebels I was like , what? I laughed when Mando tried to hand Bo-katan the sword and said I yield. What the $*% kind of fight is that supposed to be anyway if neither wants it.

Or Din D'jarin could say I guess that he's no longer a Mandalorian or something so he can't battle for the sword, head off for Sorgon, until someone drags him out of retirement. That's a pretty common storyline. Bo-katan sure seems keen to recruit him tho.:dunno

Back