The Mandalorian (Star Wars Live Action Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the first 3 episodes again, but in one sitting, and what a great movie this would have been.

Someone should edit this series together as a trilogy of movies.

End of the day, Ani and Rey ARE Luke of their respective movie generations.. the only difference is they are written and filmed in eras where more is more is more is more.. If some time vortex came along and swallowed the 70s out of existence and A New Hope was written and filmed now it would be more ridiculous and over the top..

Agreed, let's just call it even. Rey = Ani in a Mary-Sue face-off.

I do give Ani the edge though because he yells "Yippee!" whenever he achieves a Mary-Sue success, making them easier to count.

Well it could be interesting to find out the are the same being reincarnated.

We need Rey to give a foreshadowing moment, maybe when she defeats Kylo she can yell ?YIPPEE?!

Then we all will know shes the next chosen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three chapters in and three figures revealed. :yess:

6E98FE17-1161-4771-8DA2-6EEDF3A4D8E5.jpeg

End of the day, Ani and Rey ARE Luke of their respective movie generations.. the only difference is they are written and filmed in eras where more is more is more is more.. If some time vortex came along and swallowed the 70s out of existence and A New Hope was written and filmed now it would be more ridiculous and over the top..

Not. Cinema.

anigif_sub-buzz-1237-1571612716-1.gif

Three chapters in and three figures revealed. :yess:

View attachment 471801

Supersized Infantry Buffet-lorian:lol

Just watched the first 3 episodes again, but in one sitting, and what a great movie this would have been.

Someone should edit this series together as a trilogy of movies.

Disney most probably will. Alan Horn (second to Iger) already mentioned they may edit a movie version. This may also be a reason for the shorter episodes.

Then Disney can double dip moneywise and potentially get more people signed up for season 2.

Genius idea I think.

The new Iron Man....I mean Spiderman......

I would be nice for HT to stop catering to the OCD completists and do some varied licenses...

Oh who am I kidding?

The new Iron Man....I mean Spiderman......

I would be nice for HT to stop catering to the OCD completists and do some varied licenses...

Oh who am I kidding?

They don't complete much of anything so I would say they cater more to Disney. But it would be nice to see a T1 Kyle Reese/Sarah Connor or a mall scene Doc Brown, etc. I mean they do hold the damn licenses after all.

5d74a8457638210b5af1d2110f587f83.jpg

Something to make you eat less this TG due to nausea.
Thats little Boba all grown up. And still riding his horrible role in AOTC....

Please do not Make Mando a Fett....

Fett should have stayed in that Sarlacc....

Back