The moment of truth:pick one

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moment of Truth

• Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Votes: 49 31.0%
  • The Terminator

Votes: 14 8.9%
  • Aliens

Votes: 38 24.1%
  • Alien

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • Predator

Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Predator 2

Votes: 7 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd rank them:

Terminator (just edges out Alien)
Alien
Aliens
Terminator 2
Predator
Predator 2

I like the first Predator flick, but overall the series is the weakest of the 3 for me.

Well its already plain to see what the least liked film of the bunch will be. However I'd still be all over a HT P2 Mike Harrigan figure. Particularly since the main hero of the first Predator film is getting made.

Aliens
T1
Alien
Predator 2
Predator
T2

Reasons:

Aliens - I can't think of any scene in Aliens that I found boring.

Terminator - If it weren't for the slow build up this would be my first choice. Doesn't get good imo until Arnie shows up.

Alien - Best overall film as far as acting, no question. But it has a VERY slow build up.

Predator 2 - Best Predator imo + showed multiple Preds. More action/gore than the first. Cheese factor is high though.

Predator - Slow build up but the difference is: It's with almost no dialog. Mostly music.

Terminator 2 - If they could somehow digitally erase Edward Furlong OUT of T2.. then it would be much higher on my list.

So I ranked them based on how much of each I watch and enjoyed. I like all of them though.

Last edited:
Well its already plain to see what the least liked film of the bunch will be. However I'd still be all over a HT P2 Mike Harrigan figure. Particularly since the main hero of the first Predator film is getting made.

Personally I liked P2 and wouldn't mind seeing a Harrigan too.

For purity and believability of story, feel, and characters, Alien and Terminator top the list, but Aliens is the all time greatest overall movie.

Personally I liked P2 and wouldn't mind seeing a Harrigan too.

I think Harrigan would be an excellent figure - Danny glover being a recogniseable actor, hes black (i have no african american figs), the yellow shirt is distinctive - lots of good accessory potential. I'd love to be able to pose Dutch and the P1 predator together with Harrigan and the P2 predator.

I think Harrigan would be an excellent figure - Danny glover being a recogniseable actor, hes black (i have no african american figs), the yellow shirt is distinctive - lots of good accessory potential. I'd love to be able to pose Dutch and the P1 predator together with Harrigan and the P2 predator.

Would the shirt come with accurate sweat stains? :D

Easy - A L I E N

It's the grandaddy of all modern science fiction. After 30 years it stiil holds up as a masterclass in suspense, design, acting and direction.

Back