The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say no. We ase still going off one picture, like we did Duke, who looks great in person. Now the paint aps on Flint do look weak, but the overall package is awesome.

I was thinking the same thing while looking at Duke last night. I'm very eager for Thursday to get this figure and add to my Joe collection

i don't think he is a set back based on a few pics. i agree with EF. some of the pics of duke had me scared but he looked way better in person. hoping the same holds true for flint.

No more a set back that the hyperbole "epic fail" of Fire Fly, which I always thought was a great figure. So I would say no. Like Evil said, its just a weak paint app, but the rest is as solid as every other release.

And I dont even consider CCC a true figure in the line. So that debacle doesnt count at all :lecture

Don't have mine yet, but from the pics I've seen, Flint looks great. Beretless Flint doesn't count.

Back