The Next SSC 12 inch GIJoe figure is . . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By all accounts, hasn't the Joe line been pretty successful? I just don't get it...

I'm sure it has, it's just SS dragging their feet. They are the best collectible company, but they do some boneheaded stuff.

After Flint I hope there isn't a new Joe until they fix their s___! :lecture

i asked ssc why the paint sucks and was told it was to make the cancellation of the line easier to swallow.

Sideshow should turn over the GI Joe line to Hot TOys. Now that woulde be pure awesome!!!

What would happen is we'd get a pure awesome Snake Eyes, Duke and Cobra Commander...

And that'd be it.

We might get a Battle-Damaged Snake Eyes in a DX package too. MAYBE.

And knowing Hot Toys, there'd be a fairly decent chance they'd be based on the movie. They'd still look good, but most Joe fans would no doubt be disappointed (myself included).

As it is, we've already got a pretty awesome SE, Duke and CC - and a whole lot more. And as much as we're complaining about a lack of new product announcements, we will almost certainly continue to get them for a while yet.

What would happen is we'd get a pure awesome Snake Eyes, Duke and Cobra Commander...

And that'd be it.

We might get a Battle-Damaged Snake Eyes in a DX package too. MAYBE.

And knowing Hot Toys, there'd be a fairly decent chance they'd be based on the movie. They'd still look good, but most Joe fans would no doubt be disappointed (myself included).

As it is, we've already got a pretty awesome SE, Duke and CC - and a whole lot more. And as much as we're complaining about a lack of new product announcements, we will almost certainly continue to get them for a while yet.

That made me :lol. PERS on Snake Eyes is as useful as Larry Flynt's peepee.

Back