The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we can all agree on something... perhaps a full 15 disc complete bluray collection? Keep an eye out for Anchor Bays announcement tomorrow. Amazon were a bit premature with pre order links which detailed the following,

"Halloween night – Haddonfield, IL. A young boy butchers his older sister with a kitchen knife. 15 years later, he escapes from a mental institution only to return home and terrorize the town, including babysitter Laurie Strode. Now pursued by Dr. Loomis, the doctor who tried to treat him until he realized that “what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply… evil”. His name is Michael Myers. And so began one of the most iconic horror franchises in history – what producers Moustapha Akkad and Debra Hill, writer/director John Carpenter and stars Jamie Lee Curtis & Donald Pleasence started has spawned 10 feature films and lasted over 35 years. Now, for the first time ever, experience the terror of every Halloween film available together in 1 set! This limited edition deluxe set includes 15 discs jammed with content Halloween fans will love. Brand new, never before seen bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew, commentaries, behind the scenes documentaries, and so much more. Plus, the NEVER BEFORE RELEASED Producer’s Cut of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers! The set also features both Blu-ray versions of Halloween as well as the Network TV versions of Halloween and Halloween 2. Here it is, the one that started it all – Halloween: The Complete Collection."

:yess:

Great news!! :yess: Thanks for the heads up JD!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I think we can all agree on something... perhaps a full 15 disc complete bluray collection? Keep an eye out for Anchor Bays announcement tomorrow. Amazon were a bit premature with pre order links which detailed the following,

"Halloween night – Haddonfield, IL. A young boy butchers his older sister with a kitchen knife. 15 years later, he escapes from a mental institution only to return home and terrorize the town, including babysitter Laurie Strode. Now pursued by Dr. Loomis, the doctor who tried to treat him until he realized that “what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply… evil”. His name is Michael Myers. And so began one of the most iconic horror franchises in history – what producers Moustapha Akkad and Debra Hill, writer/director John Carpenter and stars Jamie Lee Curtis & Donald Pleasence started has spawned 10 feature films and lasted over 35 years. Now, for the first time ever, experience the terror of every Halloween film available together in 1 set! This limited edition deluxe set includes 15 discs jammed with content Halloween fans will love. Brand new, never before seen bonus features including new interviews with cast and crew, commentaries, behind the scenes documentaries, and so much more. Plus, the NEVER BEFORE RELEASED Producer’s Cut of Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers! The set also features both Blu-ray versions of Halloween as well as the Network TV versions of Halloween and Halloween 2. Here it is, the one that started it all – Halloween: The Complete Collection."

:yess:

Wow this is great news!! I am most shocked about them releasing the producers cut of part 6. That is the best bonus if you ask me. Of course I just recently bought Halloween and Halloween II on Blu ray so now this box set is announced. LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not announced just yet...

But people have even got their orders in already when the Amazon links were live. They have since been removed. And still people are commenting on AB's Facebook saying they got their order in :lol

I was going to upgrade to the H2 and H3 Scream Factory Blu's last week. But I will wait and see what Anchor Bay give us :)

Not announced just yet...

But people have even got their orders in already when the Amazon links were live. They have since been removed. And still people are commenting on AB's Facebook saying they got their order in :lol

I was going to upgrade to the H2 and H3 Scream Factory Blu's last week. But I will wait and see what Anchor Bay give us :)

I think I would get this either way. Too much goodness to pass up.

10325405_869117699781662_3117114053992157707_n.jpg

WOW... an official Halloween 6 PC on blu ray... never saw that happening EVER! I am most interested in that. I own all other copies of the series on either DVD/Blu ray/ or both. I own Halloween 1 on 2 Blu Ray's and 1 DVD... IDK if i can double dip any more.

I never understood how people can call an opinion wrong. If someone says they favor a certain figure over another i would respect it and give my opinion, whether its the same or different.

Yeah he messages me a lot. First it was to bug me to buy figures...but now he is trying to sell all of them. LOL. ..he must be reading this thread because he texted me last night that he made a mistake and wants 3K for Hobo Myers. Like that's going to make a difference. Ha ha ha ha ha

Loving the pics Ron and Papasmoak, excellent work guys. :clap

Good news on the Halloween Blu-ray stuff as well. :yess:

Also no problem in helping you out amstel my friend, it was a pleasure.

Yeah he messages me a lot. First it was to bug me to buy figures...but now he is trying to sell all of them.

Sounds like a Flipper then.

LOL. ..he must be reading this thread because he texted me last night that he made a mistake and wants 3K for Hobo Myers. Like that's going to make a difference. Ha ha ha ha ha

:exactly:

:rotfl

Back