The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can cosign all of this! This guy haunted me for months! Constant pming and nagging for stuff and never came through on anything. Wasted my time and I had to eventually write him a pm in caps to F OFF!

Yeah, Jon warned me through a PM about this guy and I have to say I was fortunate he wasn't that persistent with me as he was with some of you. After a few Pm's back n forth about his Ones 1978 Myers figure he was selling and I made it clear I would not buy it at his asking price and he left me alone.

Loving the info amstel. I knew you were a fan my friend I just never realised that you were that BIG of a fan, Bravo Sir. :hi5:

So does this guy just pick random Halloween fans and hound them or what?

I can cosign all of this! This guy haunted me for months! Constant pming and nagging for stuff and never came through on anything. Wasted my time and I had to eventually write him a pm in caps to F OFF!

Funny thing is when you do that the guy keeps coming back for more. LOL, its like he's Michael Myers. You shoot at him and he just keeps coming.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Funny thing is when you do that the guy keeps coming back for more. LOL, its like he's Michael Myers. You shoot at him and he just keeps coming.

:rotfl

Funniest thing I have heard all day Ron, cheers for the genuine laugh there pal.

Loving the info amstel. I knew you were a fan my friend I just never realised that you were that BIG of a fan, Bravo Sir. :hi5:

Its not just Halloween. It's all things horror like Freddy and Jason stuff too.

:lol

Its not just Halloween. It's all things horror like Freddy and Jason stuff too.

Ron's right. I'm into Horror stuff. Im still particular to Myers though. One detolf will be all about HIM! And rest of 'em will be of other horror icons. :)

I reply to the people that say that i m a waster time and not setious. I ve made a mistake with this people because i m a new entry in this forum and i m really sorry for have write a lot lf time. But i ve closed other deal after with other people on the forum without problem. Now i need to see my figure and i don't waste the time of no one. I ve only need to sell for help my family. Sorry to other that is angry with me.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

You aint lying JB! He definitely did that. Tortured me for months. Glad its over! Or is it...............DUN DUN DUN!!!!!:horror

20140104_114454_zps7a54f077.jpg

Last edited:
Forget all you guys!!! Forget MADBUG and forget my personal favorite One's Blackest Eyes 2.0...there's a new one in town and it beats all of them!!! Feast your eyes on this bad boy below....

No more debate!! Game over..... :lol

14038124949_2cabf80af2_b.jpg

Forget all you guys!!! Forget MADBUG and forget my personal favorite One's Blackest Eyes 2.0...there's a new one in town and it beats all of them!!! Feast your eyes on this bad boy below...

No more debate!! Game over..... :lol

14038124949_2cabf80af2_b.jpg

:rotfl good one Ron!

Back