The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol U know that for a fact?

Based on things I've heard yeah he made some generous offers for the figures he bought. He bought a lot and fast. I guess now he either regrets that and wants to recoup his money or he thought he could turn around and sell them for more.

When he told me 4K for Hobo he told me that's what he paid in the first place. Now even if he is lying and paid let's say 2K, that's still too high to attempt to turn around and flip it. At best he would be lucky if he broke even.

Based on things I've heard yeah he made some generous offers for the figures he bought. He bought a lot and fast. I guess now he either regrets that and wants to recoup his money or he thought he could turn around and sell them for more.

Well it's either one of those two things but going by the prices he is asking for, I would say he is trying to make a large profit.

LOL...really? He told me 4K just yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah he told me the same thing for Hobo Myers and that was Friday. He wanted 2 k for the blackest eyes Myers, but didn't say what version it was.

Yeah he messages me a lot. First it was to bug me to buy figures...but now he is trying to sell all of them. LOL. ..he must be reading this thread because he texted me last night that he made a mistake and wants 3K for Hobo Myers. Like that's going to make a difference. Ha ha ha ha ha

Yeah a flipper who screwed up because he paid too much for the figures in the first place. :)

When he told me 4K for Hobo he told me that's what he paid in the first place. Now even if he is lying and paid let's say 2K, that's still too high to attempt to turn around and flip it. At best he would be lucky if he broke even.

Well it's either one of those two things but going by the prices he is asking for, I would say he is trying to make a large profit.

First of all I know for a fact the actual prices he payed for those figures. We've already discussed him and One said he'll never do business with the man ever again. I tried making a thread to warn everyone about this guy and a mod told me they had to take it down. I was pissed. That guy harassed me for over a month with 100+ emails, messages, even emailing my personal email address, which I have no idea how the hell he got it. Then when I finally gave into his persistant harassing and was all set up to receive payment from him for a stand, he disappeared and never answered an email or message ever again. He's a liar, a stalker, and most of all a time waster. And Im sure some mod will take this down, but I dont want you guys to have to deal with this bull crap.

First of all I know for a fact the actual prices he payed for those figures. We've already discussed him and One said he'll never do business with the man ever again. I tried making a thread to warn everyone about this guy and a mod told me they had to take it down. I was pissed. That guy harassed me for over a month with 100+ emails, messages, even emailing my personal email address, which I have no idea how the hell he got it. Then when I finally gave into his persistant harassing and was all set up to receive payment from him for a stand, he disappeared and never answered an email or message ever again. He's a liar, a stalker, and most of all a time waster. And Im sure some mod will take this down, but I dont want you guys to have to deal with this bull crap.

Yeah that will probably happen, maybe u should just PM people who are interested in buying from this guy to warn them then.:dunno

Oh so am I! Im glad I don't have to work today because I'll be keeping an eye on the announcement for the new Halloween blu ray set, thank you JD for giving us heads up about this!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Hey guys this may not be important anymore, I missed out on the conversation about Darkandrew's ridiculous asking prices for his Myers figures. I inquired about his Blackest Eyes figure (not sure which version either) and he wanted 2k for it and I bowed out. Then he wanted me to offer my price for it and I told him no offers. I'm not looking to drop 1-2 k on a figure.

Wow he never even wanted me to offer him a price for it, when I said no to his price for a certain figure that was that.

And Darkavatar, Jon did warn me through PM and he asked me to spread the word, I didn't get the chance to do that during the weekend. Sorry.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Well I turned down his offer on Friday, so that was before the weekend. Thus, you have nothing to feel sorry for man. ;)

Wow he never even wanted me to offer him a price for it, when I said no to his price for a certain figure that was that.

Well I turned down his offer on Friday, so that was before the weekend. Thus, you have nothing to feel sorry for man. ;)

My original post got deleted by mistake! :lol I was trying to edit it on my phone. Anyway thanks to you, I learned a new word "flipper" and that's what you call them who would spend $$$ on a figure and then later on, trying to sell it for a more profit, right? It's always either a hit or miss with that method. I'm not into that. I'm also seeing that this is such a cutthroat business on here. I'm just merely enjoying collecting and having a chat with you guys about this or that. I have an obsession with collecting Myers head sculpts and I'm trying to get them all. :)

My original post got deleted by mistake! :lol I was trying to edit it on my phone. Anyway thanks to you, I learned a new word "flipper" and that's what you call them who would spend $$$ on a figure and then later on, trying to sell it for a more profit, right?

Pretty much, these type of people are not really interested in the figure and thus only buying it for financial gain. They usually buy them cheap then hold onto it for a small amount of time then try to sell it a few months later for something like 5 times what they paid for it. However, going by what Joe and ZsaszSays this does not appear to be the case for this Myers seller, since he apparently paid large sums of money to buy these figures in the first place.

It's always either a hit or miss with that method. I'm not into that. I'm also seeing that this is such a cutthroat business on here.

Unfortunately that is the sad truth. :(

I'm just merely enjoying collecting and having a chat with you guys about this or that. I have an obsession with collecting Myers head sculpts and I'm trying to get them all. :)

There are a lot out there, One has a few different versions of the 78 Myers and I believe from other sequels than Halloween 2. So are U looking forward to seeing Madbugs Halloween 2 Myers sculpt then?

Last edited:
I can't wait to see MadBugs part 2 sculpt. We've been waiting for that for a while.

I love the sculpted Myers sculpts but once I knew that there was someone out there producing 1/6 latex masks I just had to go down that route but I'm still really interested in seeing the new Myers head sculpt from MadBug.

The more the merrier.

Pretty much, these type of people are not really interested in the figure and thus only buying it for financial gain. They usually buy them cheap then hold onto it for a small amount of time then try to sell it a few months later for something like 5 times what they paid for it. However, going by what Joe and ZsaszSays this does not appear to be the case for this Myers seller, since he apparently paid large sums of money to buy these figures in the first place.

Unfortunately that is the sad truth. :(

There are a lot out there, One has a few different versions of the 78 Myers and I believe from other sequels than Halloween 2. So are U looking forward to seeing Madbugs Halloween 2 Myers sculpt then?

So far I've hit a jackpot the last few weeks, picking up Madbug's 78 Myers, Beto's and Ones The Shape and Blackest eyes ver. 1. Yesterday I've contacted Stiff regarding to the version 2 and I won't know until next week whether I'll get one or not. Definitely I'm looking forward to Madbug's Myers H2 and I'm gonna grab it as soon as he makes them available.

I can't wait to see MadBugs part 2 sculpt. We've been waiting for that for a while.

I love the sculpted Myers sculpts but once I knew that there was someone out there producing 1/6 latex masks I just had to go down that route but I'm still really interested in seeing the new Myers head sculpt from MadBug.

The more the merrier.

I'm in the same boat with you guys! I can't wait either. I plan to have one full detolf stand committed to all of Myers figures with different head sculpts from a various of sculptors. :)

I'm in the same boat with you guys! I can't wait either. I plan to have one full detolf stand committed to all of Myers figures with different head sculpts from a various of sculptors. :)

I never knew you were that a big of a fan buddy. :hi5:

Post pics when you are done.

Yup I sure am! :lol I definitely will post pics! Probably won't until this summer. Stay tuned...

I can cosign all of this! This guy haunted me for months! Constant pming and nagging for stuff and never came through on anything. Wasted my time and I had to eventually write him a pm in caps to F OFF!

I never knew you were that a big of a fan buddy. :hi5:

Post pics when you are done.

Loved Halloween since I was little. First saw Halloween 2 (t.v. version) when I was 7 and I had to sneak behind my mom's back into the kitchen late at night on Halloween night and tuned in. Of course my mom caught me and turned the t.v. off immediately. :lol

Back