The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10293782_876445992382166_4200127597903238213_o.jpg

That is a cool art work! :) I take it you did something with the picture using an app?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Keeping up with the theme of adding effects to some Myers pictures here is something I threw together today with a picture of my Myers figure and then I added the effects. Not creepy at all but a nice little effect I feel -

That's really cool my friend! I agree its such a neat effect there! I should try with mine. :)

Nice my friend. :clap

The mask and coveralls are really shown off well with that effect. Just need to turn the picture around though. :lol

Now corrected I see.

:lol I noticed it wasn't posted correctly and that irks me easily! Got it fixed. Playing with the effects of the photo apps is fun!

Haha! That's awesome Sid and Amstel. Let me give a crack at it even if my Mikey isn't finished...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are all so awesome. Are any of them bigger or are they all 12"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Most round here are indeed 12" the only bigger version of Michael Myers that maybe in here would be either the McFarlane or NECA 18" figure or if someone has posted a life-size version.

Back