The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I checked out that scene, TBH I can't really notice a difference, I just think it is too dark but from what I can see the mouth area could possibly be crooked but it isn't noticeable like it is on Beto's.

:lol That's why I said don't quote me for sure. I remember his mask looking like that at one point but like you said, it probably is just the lighting. The funny thing I noticed just now is the Myers pic in amstel's signature. The mouth looks crooked going the other way!!

Hey Amstel, where did you get the pic you use in your signature? Oh and by the way, awesome lineup of Myers sculpts you got there!!

:lol That's why I said don't quote me for sure. I remember his mask looking like that at one point but like you said, it probably is just the lighting. The funny thing I noticed just now is the Myers pic in amstel's signature. The mouth looks crooked going the other way!!

I noticed that to but thought nothing of it since I believe it is the Rob Zombie Mask.:dunno

BTW I like your banner with all those horror characters lined up, especially that Jason takes Manhattan pic!

I noticed that to but thought nothing of it since I believe it is the Rob Zombie Mask.:dunno

BTW I like your banner with all those horror characters lined up, especially that Jason takes Manhattan pic!

Thank you!! I completed that Jason 8 about a month ago. There's pics of him in my main thread if you want to check him out at some point.

I was thinking that might be Zombie's Myers mask too but again, I wonder if these masks in general give off that crooked mouth look in certain lightings. Check out this screen shot of my Myers's Blackest Eyes 2.0 again. His mouth looks a little crooked as well.

14113152388_2e339d5dc3_b.jpg

Hey Amstel, where did you get the pic you use in your signature? Oh and by the way, awesome lineup of Myers sculpts you got there!!

I googled 1978 Myers under images and that's where I found the picture. Thought it was cool to add to my signature. Now I'm trying to figure out how to add my name on there! Lol How did you do it with your own pictures. That is so cool!

Thanks! I worked hard collecting the head sculpts. I'm still in the hunt for blackest eyes 2.0 and am not giving up! :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I googled 1978 Myers under images and that's where I found the picture. Thought it was cool to add to my signature. Now I'm trying to figure out how to add my name on there! Lol How did you do it with your own pictures. That is so cool!

Thanks! I worked hard collecting the head sculpts. I'm still in the hunt for blackest eyes 2.0 and am not giving up! :)

I just used MS Paint and added the text in there. I was having trouble with the signature as well showing my name and links underneath. It kept getting cut off for some reason. It used to work until this site got upgraded. Not sure what happened but that's why I ended up putting my name on the picture.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you!! I completed that Jason 8 about a month ago. There's pics of him in my main thread if you want to check him out at some point.

Sounds great can u give me a link to your main thread?

I was thinking that might be Zombie's Myers mask too but again, I wonder if these masks in general give off that crooked mouth look in certain lightings. Check out this screen shot of my Myers's Blackest Eyes 2.0 again. His mouth looks a little crooked as well.

14113152388_2e339d5dc3_b.jpg

Oh yeah it is a bit but its not something I noticed like Betos one is really noticeable.

I googled 1978 Myers under images and that's where I found the picture. Thought it was cool to add to my signature.

Hmm that is interesting looks like it is probably the Halloween 4 cover. Only reason I thought it was Rob Zombie Myers is because the mask looks quite detailed with lines all over it.

You are right it looks like a Halloween 4 cover. I am not totally satisfied with my signature yet. Still playing around with it until I get to what I really want.

here's my myers put together just received coveralls last week by jakc. No this is NOT a recast of beto's work sculpted/haired and painted by beto. hopefully this does not cause confusion or headaches

Enjoy!

Myers_full2014741258963f1459.jpg

here's my myers put together just received coveralls last week by jakc. No this is NOT a recast of beto's work sculpted/haired and painted by beto. hopefully this does not cause confusion or headaches

Enjoy!

View attachment 112219

Your Myers looks good! I also ordered coveralls from JAKC so that looks great on the figure!

thanks for the comment. His forum name is Jakc pretty new here find him under members lists. send him a PM

I will post more pics but don't have the time...so only have this one to show you.

Myers_full2014741258963f1459.jpg

Back