The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
y6eme6u4.jpg

u6adyjab.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this one done mate, looking good so far!

Wonderful Ron! Really like it now!

y6eme6u4.jpg

u6adyjab.jpg

What do you think? Please bear with me it was my first time painting a head sculpt and I chose to do Myers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Looks great but why is the mouth asymmetrical? The mouth on Beto's was also asymmetrical and I still don't get why he did that. Did the mouth area look like that in some scenes of Halloween? :huh

Looks great but why is the mouth asymmetrical? The mouth on Beto's was also asymmetrical and I still don't get why he did that. Did the mouth area look like that in some scenes of Halloween? :huh

I think it depends on the photo he used as reference. The mask had many looks and depending on which photo you see and who was wearing it in that scene. There are some scenes where the mouth looked slightly opened and other scenes where the mask looked crooked like for example when the bed sheet is pulled off him. Also the lighting in some scenes I think distorted the appearance of the mask. It's an amazing mask that has endless amounts of looks on film due to these factors.

I think it depends on the photo he used as reference. The mask had many looks and depending on which photo you see and who was wearing it in that scene. There are some scenes where the mouth looked slightly opened and other scenes where the mask looked crooked like for example when the bed sheet is pulled off him. Also the lighting in some scenes I think distorted the appearance of the mask. It's an amazing mask that has endless amounts of looks on film due to these factors.

Oh ok cool thanks for explaining, I will go check out that scene where the bed sheet is pulled off him then. ;)

Oh ok cool thanks for explaining, I will go check out that scene where the bed sheet is pulled off him then. ;)

Yeah check that out and when he answers the phone. Don't quote me for sure, but I think that was a time where the mask looked a little crooked due to the struggling that just occurred when he strangles the "totally" girl. :lol

Awesome work on another one (damn you, Ron :mad:) of your Myers figures. :clap

Well done pal.

Also good start amstel on your Myers. :hi5:

Ok since I posted this in my main thread for Joel and amstel's request, I figured I would post this here as well since this is all things Myers related. They wanted to see other Myers figures that I have currently besides the one I just showed above. They were most interested in seeing both versions of Dr. Loomis figures I own. So here are some pics that show most (not all) of my Myers figures including Loomis.

14113154768_119955ecd8_b.jpg

14113154878_27fdffe799_b.jpg

14296452091_f06b58b641_b.jpg

14276671216_025494a4bb_b.jpg

14113152388_2e339d5dc3_b.jpg

14296450051_32fd26acd0_b.jpg

I commented on how good they looked in your thread but I will mention again, awesome mate! Just awesome. Actually, I am painting a H4 Loomis now!

Awesome Loomis figures! Both looking really fantastic! Thank you for posting the pictures for us. The rest of your Myers figures are absoutely awesome! :) I could never get tired of looking at a whole bunch of Myers figures. All has their own style which is so cool about it.

I think I was mistaken when I said I have Dr. Loomis from the original Halloween, I think I meant to say h4 Loomis. The one with scar on his face. I like it as it kind of represents his never ending battles with Myers.

Awesome Loomis figures! Both looking really fantastic! Thank you for posting the pictures for us. The rest of your Myers figures are absoutely awesome! :) I could never get tired of looking at a whole bunch of Myers figures. All has their own style which is so cool about it.

I think I was mistaken when I said I have Dr. Loomis from the original Halloween, I think I meant to say h4 Loomis. The one with scar on his face. I like it as it kind of represents his never ending battles with Myers.

Ah gotcha. Yeah that's a cool look to have for Loomis as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Earlier today I received a package containing Myers head sculpts and 1/6 custom made knives from Silentkill. I was thrilled with the outcome of the heads he did for me! I owe it to Jamen for helping me making this happen! He's awesome to deal with business wise, he does his art work with pride and we both share a passion for Myers. I wanted to collect all of the head sculpts that's out there. So far I've gotten all of them except for Blackest Eyes 2.0. Check out my thread on here under Amstel's custom horror figures. :)

uploadfromtaptalk1401423654833.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401423675067.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401423697047.jpg

Madbug 2.0, Beto, Caine, Ones Blackest Eyes 1.0, 2 of Ones Warlock and Silentkill's H6.
uploadfromtaptalk1401423713768.jpg

Silentkill painted and haired the rest of the heads except for Caine, Beto and MadBug. He did an amazing job of painting! I attempted my first time painting on Beto's sculpt and I'm currently painting MadBug's sculpt. Will attempt to hair both myself when I'm finished painting.

Last edited:
Yeah check that out and when he answers the phone. Don't quote me for sure, but I think that was a time where the mask looked a little crooked due to the struggling that just occurred when he strangles the "totally" girl. :lol

Ok I checked out that scene, TBH I can't really notice a difference, I just think it is too dark but from what I can see the mouth area could possibly be crooked but it isn't noticeable like it is on Beto's.

Last edited:
Back